UEFA Euro 2008 is the official game of the UEFA Euro 2008 tournament allowing players to pick their favorite European teams tackle the official tournament or one of the other many modes. It was released for PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PSP and PC. The Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions use a improved version of the FIFA 07/08 engine while the PC and PS2 versions use an older, previous generation engine. Commentary is provided by Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend.
- Win Euro 2008: Play as one of 52 teams (53 on PS3 and Xbox 360) from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of Euro 2008 on Austria and Switzerland.
- Captain Your Country: Play as yourself on the same team with up to three friends, all playing individual positions on the pitch. Compete collaboratively to win games but compete against each other for the captaincy. Develop your player through eight status levels to earn the captaincy of your country and the right to lead your team.
- Battle of the Nations: Represent your country online against your rivals around the world to win global supremacy. Earn individual and team points.
- Online Knockout Draw: Battle gamers from other nations online in 16-team single elimination tournaments to gain points for your nation.
- Home & Away Match Strategy: CPU mimics international football by creating strategic, defensive formations for away teams intent on playing for a draw.
- Authentic Stadiums: Compete in all 8 official stadiums of Euro 08.
- Dynamic Player Ratings: Real-time player ratings change based on actual player performance, simulating the momentum swings of a real season.
- Story of Qualifying: Play the qualifying campaign and step up at key defining moments to lead your country to Europe's biggest prize. Complete team and individual tasks.
- Dynamic Rain and Mud: Winter weather from across Europe is authentically re-created to simulate real-world playing conditions. Experience driving rain that creates sloppy, muddy pitches which dramatically impacts passing and player performance.
- Enhanced Penalty Kicks: Experience the challenge of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Master your nerves to score the goal that puts your team in the final.
- Team Managers: Watch reactions from team managers on the sideline as they shout encouragement or become disappointed in your team's performance
- Online Leagues: Create Leagues, Search for Leagues and a visit My Leagues to view the ones you've already joined.
- Quick Ranked Match: Choose a Quick Ranked Match and have your match count towards your overall ranking.
- Quick Unranked Match: Choose a Quick Unranked Match and play without the match counting towards your ranking.
- Custom Match: Create a Quick Ranked Match, a Quick Unranked Match, or check out the Online Lobbies And Leaderboards.
- Online Career: Check out your Stat Book to see a complete list of stats from the matches you've played on Xbox Live, from wins and losses to averagee goal scored and more.
- Boys Noise - "Don't Believe The Hype"
- Carolina Liar - "I'm Not Over"
- Crystal Castles - "Air War"
- Data Rock - "I Used To Dance With My Daddy"
- Ejectorseat - "Attack Attack Attack"
- Infected Mushroom - "Becoming Insane"
- Junkie XL Feat. Electrocute - "Mad Pursuit"
- Karoshi Bros. - "Love The World"
- Look See Proof - "Casualty"
- Mendetz - "The Boola Shines In A Pink Neon Room"
- Mexicolas - "Come Clean"
- Operator Please - "Get What You Want"
- Pete And Pirates - "Come On Feet"
- The Features - "I Will Wonder"
- The Magic Numbers - "Take A Chance"
- The Magnificents - "Get It Boy"
- The Pigeon Detectives - "I'm Not Sorry"
- The Young Punx - "Your Music is Killing Me"
- Yelle - "À Cause des Garçons (Riot in Belgium Remix)"