The UF 1000 looks remarkably similar to an old Mini Cooper, and shares many of the low-power low-weight traits of its real-life influence. The UF 1000 accelerates slowly, and has a low top speed, but its handling is impeccable. It takes concerted effort to make the UF 1000 lose complete control around a turn, and is a good choice for beginners to Live for Speed. It's also a great car choice for anyone who wants a close race between beginners and experts alike. However, it's not exactly competitive on-road against any other models, except perhaps the XF GTI on short, winding tracks.
The UF 1000 has hybrid and knobbly tire options, making it a possible choice for rallycross. Its light weight serves it extremely well off-road, but it remains slow and uncompetitive against any other car.
- Engine Placement: Front engine
- Drive Wheels: Front-wheel drive
- Transmission: H-pattern gearbox
- Engine: 1.0 liter inline 4
- Power: 41 kW (55 bhp) @ 5605 rpm
- Torque: 88 Nm (65 lbft) @ 3008 rpm
- Total Mass: 600 kg (1322 lbs)
- Power-weight: 69 W/kg (94 bhp/ton)
- Weight Distribution: 59% Front, 41% Rear
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 35 liters