The UF GTR is a race-prepped version of the UF 1000, and performs drastically better than its slow street-legal counterpart. It retains its light weight, as well, making the UF GTR hard to push over the edge.
The UF GTR is competitive against the XF GTR. While the XF GTR will pull away on straightaways, the UF GTR can make up for this lack of power with its superior handling in turns.
- Engine Placement: Front engine
- Drive Wheels: Front-wheel drive
- Transmission: H-pattern gearbox
- Engine: 1.4 liter inline 4
- Power: 134 kW (180 bhp) @ 8227 rpm
- Torque: 178 Nm (131 lbft) @ 5871 rpm
- Total Mass: 600 kg (1322 lbs)
- Power-weight: 223 W/kg (304 bhp/ton)
- Weight Distribution: 62% Front, 38% Rear
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60 liters