Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UFC Undisputed 2010

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 25, 2010

UFC Undisputed 2010 is the second installment of the UFC Undisputed franchise.

first trailer released at 2009 VGAs

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fresh2deafbill

it didn't actually show much gameplay but what was shown look very similar to the last one. the graphics still look as good and the animations looked tweaked a little. the big news is it showed a little cage integration which is welcomed

anyone else see it

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By fresh2deafbill

here's the best version of the trailer i could find

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By handlas

I was disappointed.  I was hoping the graphics would be better but maybe I expected too much of an improvement in the little amount of time between this game and the first.  I really wasn't too impressed with the look of EA's MMA game either tho.  The fighters look kinda bland....not much texture or something to them (EA's game that is).

The animations still look kinda robotic as well.  And the focus on Kimbo...him introducing the game and also the sort of big reveal of him at the end was off-putting for me but I know it will get the money rolling in for the UFC since he is a big money maker for them already.

Hopefully there will be some big gameplay improvements.  I like that they made the cage an actual factor this time.  Just wonder how much of a factor it will be.  Hopefully big since it is in the actual sport.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.