Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

A standalone update to Marvel vs Capcom 3 featuring new modes, characters, stages, an enhanced online experience, and large-scale rebalancing of core systems and the existing roster.

This new Qanba stick is too slick. (Including Canadian bonuses?)

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By Sooty

I've been out of the fighting game scene for about 2 months now, still watching the streams of course but didn't think I had enough time to play, (went as far as removing all my friends on the games too) but hey circumstances change, so I bought another Qanba after selling my old one and went on a re-adding spree.

This is the "limited edition" (I have no idea if it's really a limited thing) ice blue Q4RAF. It's a beauty. I plan to change the artwork eventually but here it is in its stock glory:

Mighty excited to dig into UMvC3 again (my favourite) and Skullgirls, have to go into town today and re-buy the former. They have one used copy left and I'm pretty confident it's the same one I traded in before. Ha! I think the game could be out of print as nowhere here, or online seem to have it new. (or maybe it's selling that well)

Edit: FYI my gamertag is Funkhouser MD, I own a PS3 but after SFIV (vanilla) I decided to stay away from that console for Capcom games, no idea if it's improved since then but I had a super poor online experience when it came to connecting to games. Feel free to add me, I should mention I am in the UK, so it's probably not going to be ideal to play against people in the US.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Sooty

I've been out of the fighting game scene for about 2 months now, still watching the streams of course but didn't think I had enough time to play, (went as far as removing all my friends on the games too) but hey circumstances change, so I bought another Qanba after selling my old one and went on a re-adding spree.

This is the "limited edition" (I have no idea if it's really a limited thing) ice blue Q4RAF. It's a beauty. I plan to change the artwork eventually but here it is in its stock glory:

Mighty excited to dig into UMvC3 again (my favourite) and Skullgirls, have to go into town today and re-buy the former. They have one used copy left and I'm pretty confident it's the same one I traded in before. Ha! I think the game could be out of print as nowhere here, or online seem to have it new. (or maybe it's selling that well)

Edit: FYI my gamertag is Funkhouser MD, I own a PS3 but after SFIV (vanilla) I decided to stay away from that console for Capcom games, no idea if it's improved since then but I had a super poor online experience when it came to connecting to games. Feel free to add me, I should mention I am in the UK, so it's probably not going to be ideal to play against people in the US.

yukoasho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By yukoasho

Can't say I like the huge Start button right next to the main buttons. Is there a way to deactivate the button, so as to prevent accidental presses in-game?

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sooty
    @YukoAsho said:

Can't say I like the huge Start button right next to the main buttons. Is there a way to deactivate the button, so as to prevent accidental presses in-game?

Nah but you really shouldn't be anywhere near it, the biggest problem is making sure you don't hit the start button randomly during supers like you might online, since online the game doesn't pause. I used to do it a lot offline which annoyed people, haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.