Ultra Seven is a 2D one-on-one fighting game that uses characters from the tokusatsu TV show of the same name. The Ultra Seven series is based on the original Ultraman TV show, but updated for a modern audience with a different protagonist who hails from the same planet as Ultraman.
Ultra Seven features a single-player story mode in which the player can sometimes choose which of Ultra Seven's capsule monsters (Agira, Micras or Windom) to fight as, and a versus mode in which two players can duke it out.
- Ultra Seven - The hero of the game.
- Imitation Seven - An alien robot posing as Ultra Seven.
- Agira - A bipedal triceratops. An ally of Earth and one of Ultra Seven's three Capsule Monsters.
- Micras - An enormous horned beast with a goofy expression. Looks a bit like the colossi from Shadow of the Colossus. An ally of Earth and one of Ultra Seven's three Capsule Monsters. Is sometimes referred to as Miclas.
- Windom - A robotic creature with a beak. An ally of Earth and one of Ultra Seven's three Capsule Monsters.
- Eleking - A bipedal newt-like creature with electrical powers.
- King Joe - A robot that could change its shape and separate.
- Gander - A moth-like creature that prefers arctic conditions.
- Gyeron - An avian monster.
- Dally - A microscopic parasite that Ultra Seven once defeated by being shrunk down.
- Alien Metron - A member of the alien Metron race, who resemble shellfish.
- Alien Icarus - A member of the alien Icarus race, which had bat-like ears and advanced technology.
- Alien Borg - A member of the alien Borg race, robots with mind control powers.
- Alien Guts - A member of the alien Guts race, bird-like beings with powerful psychic abilities.