Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Uncharted 2: Where's the cool multiplayer I'm hearing about?

TreasureHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TreasureHunter

Hey guys, just got the game, loved it, now I'm wanting to try out the Multiplayer but I'm not seeing anything. When use the Matchmaker I only see myself...yes, my internet connection is working fine. 

Looking forward to checking out the mp features, so let me know...

adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By adziboy

Click find game once you've chosen a mode and it'll take anything up to 10 mins to find a game. Once it says 'Found Player' wait till all of them say it and you can join a game 

Also, it's awesome.
    coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By coughlanio
    @Adziboy said:
    " Click find game once you've chosen a mode and it'll take anything up to 10 mins to find a game. Once it says 'Found Player' wait till all of them say it and you can join a game  Also, it's awesome. "
    Never takes 10 mins for me though...more like 45 seconds to get a full lobby...
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By get2sammyb

It takes a while for me to get into a lobby too I have to admit. It's my only disappointment with Uncharted 2.

Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Griddler
    It doesn't takes 10 minutes to get a full lobby, it's always under 60 seconds for me.

Also, MP is pretty easy to set up. I'm not sure how you could miss it.
    adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By adziboy
    @TotallyEpic said:
    " @Adziboy said:
    " Click find game once you've chosen a mode and it'll take anything up to 10 mins to find a game. Once it says 'Found Player' wait till all of them say it and you can join a game  Also, it's awesome. "
    Never takes 10 mins for me though...more like 45 seconds to get a full lobby... "

@girdz said:
    " It doesn't takes 10 minutes to get a full lobby, it's always under 60 seconds for me.  Also, MP is pretty easy to set up. I'm not sure how you could miss it. "

And I think you'll find thats why I used the words, "anything up to 10 minutes". That means 60 seconds or 45 seconds.
    Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Andorski

Have you checked your NAT settings?  If you are using a router and are Type 3, you will have problems playing online games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.