Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Questionable Perks in multiplayer modes

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bobcat1794

So far there have been two perks that are super duper freaky perks that they have added that are making me question them. The first one is your ability to turn into smoke and vanish and reappear somewhere else. Second there is a perk where you turn into spiders and attack your enemies. I mean come on really, spiders? I dont know what they are thinking. WHat do you guys think of these perks do you like them hate them or just dont give a damn. Also do you know of any other wierd perks theyve added?

Cabbage_TheMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cabbage_TheMan

Those are the weirdest for sure.  At first I wtf'd but then I just decided that if it didn't work in multiplayer testing they would take it out, so I trust them. 

They got some Temple of Doom shit going on in this one though.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Barrock

That sounds fucking awesome.

bobcat1794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bobcat1794
    @Cabbage_TheMan: temple of doom shit ha that s hilarious i laughed so hard when i read that.
    Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Afroman269

What?

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By X19

Really hope they have an UC2 classic mode with none of this shit. No boosters, no magic map -_- and just standard weapons so everyone is equal. 

Remember the perks you're talking about have to be earned through getting specific medals during the match. It's kind of like building up a combo meter and then unleashing an ultimate attack. Seriously though I want whatever the devs at ND are smoking, do they not realize clans are going to exploit the shit out of these XD

Cabbage_TheMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cabbage_TheMan
    @X19 said:
    Really hope they have an UC2 classic mode with none of this shit. No boosters, no magic map -_- and just standard weapons so everyone is equal.  Remember the perks you're talking about have to be earned through getting specific medals during the match. It's kind of like building up a combo meter and then unleashing an ultimate attack. Seriously though I want whatever the devs at ND are smoking, do they not realize clans are going to exploit the shit out of these XD
    Yeah, it's exactly like killstreaks in Call of Duty.  I'm sure they will have a "hardcore" mode with just the vanilla game though.
    thehexeditor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thehexeditor

@X19 said:

Seriously though I want whatever the devs at ND are smoking

Naughty Dog is a triple A studio so I would assume the shit is expensive.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#9  Edited By Yummylee

With perks like that I wouldn't be surprise if there was a Dracula character skin in there too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.