Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Red Shirt Drake: More killing than dying in new U3 MP Trailer

Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

Edited By Burn1n9m4n
    Uncharted 3 is still months away, but E3 isn't. In preparation for the big event Sony has started teasing some more details about the upcoming multiplayer component for the hotly anticipated title. 
     When he said 'hotly anticipated' I don't think he meant this...
    The new trailer (available here from Sony's press site) shows some of the new objective based gameplay present this time around along with a whole slew of customization options for the characters and weapons. 

Remember people this is concept art. 

There are also some shots of the Kickback awards in the video. If the MP levels are based on some of the single player levels from the campaign then consider me very, VERY interested. I've also posted some new concept art screens that I nabbed from Sony's press site. 

Great Sully, another dark scary cave...

I don't know about you guys, but this game looks gorgeous!
    This game is in a very close tie with Batman: Arkham City as my most anticipated title of the year. What do you guys think? Did you have fun with the MP in Uncharted 2 and what would you like to see improved in the sequel? Post your opinions in the comments as I would love to hear your thoughts.

*Also please let me know if the YouTube content is not working or responding. Thanks!

Edit: OK, maybe its not a new trailer, but I was watching livestream stuff when this came out. So...new to me!
    Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Burn1n9m4n
    Uncharted 3 is still months away, but E3 isn't. In preparation for the big event Sony has started teasing some more details about the upcoming multiplayer component for the hotly anticipated title. 
    The new trailer (available here from Sony's press site) shows some of the new objective based gameplay present this time around along with a whole slew of customization options for the characters and weapons. 

There are also some shots of the Kickback awards in the video. If the MP levels are based on some of the single player levels from the campaign then consider me very, VERY interested. I've also posted some new concept art screens that I nabbed from Sony's press site. 

This game is in a very close tie with Batman: Arkham City as my most anticipated title of the year. What do you guys think? Did you have fun with the MP in Uncharted 2 and what would you like to see improved in the sequel? Post your opinions in the comments as I would love to hear your thoughts.

*Also please let me know if the YouTube content is not working or responding. Thanks!

Edit: OK, maybe its not a new trailer, but I was watching livestream stuff when this came out. So...new to me!
    swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By swamplord666

trailers a bit old but I don't mind watching it again ;)

Uncharted 2's multiplayer was really awesome. Very underrated imo. Although i'd  like to see 2 things happen:
    1. Nerf shotguns
    2. Make Jump shots harder to land 

Also generally I hope they can refine it to a point where there is a skill gap.
    Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Burn1n9m4n
    @swamplord666: I do remember the shotguns being a bit crazy in the first game. I also really liked the MP from the first game particularly because they didn't put in a bunch of achievements to make you have to play it. They let you get into it only if you were interested and it was a lot of fun. But the level of customization for player skins and weapons in U3 looks amazing. Not to mention the objective based gameplay looks pretty exciting. Definitely a nice change from standard chest carrying or team deathmatch.

Also thanks for the heads up about the trailer. But I was watching Whiskey livestream stuff for that two days. So didn't get gaming news from anywhere else.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.