Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Uncharted 3 £24

corruptsaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By corruptsaves

Well £23.95 at Zavvi new, I wasn't in much of a rush to buy this after playing through number 2 again awhile back but at this price I thought I might as well.

Just a heads up for anyone else waiting to buy this one.

umm maybe I should add a question, are there any games you are waiting to buy that are already out?

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By X19
    corruptsaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By corruptsaves

@X19: Thanks, I'll get started on that after I go through the single player.

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By X19
    @corruptsaves: Will add you to our Private Message board so you can see what we get up to. Please leave your PSN name in the hub so people can add you. If the PM is not for you just drop out of it, tis simple, no pressure :)
    Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

People that haven't already got it should now go and get it, it was worth its price originally so now its even more recommendable.

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By X19
    @Hizang: Have you started doing let's plays man? I swear I saw a thread about it. Anyway I had an idea which might make you stand out as everyone does let's plays. How about joining in with the game nights across the site. PseG did a thread about it but really unless bombers actually see what goes on the interest just isn't there. You could go in as a complete noob in various games, chilling with different sects of the community and record some footage for our viewing pleasure.

On UC3 there's six co op story modes, survival mode coming in March and also we can get custom ten man objective games going.

Interested in watching Syndicate co op etc because I can't afford it at the mo.

See what you think of the idea.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.