Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 10, 2016

Naughty Dog charts treasure hunter Nathan Drake's final adventure in the fourth entry of this action-adventure, swash-buckling saga.

Elena is a casual scrub noob

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

When she whipped out the PS1, I figured ok, this game must take place in the late 90s. But no. They're using modern cell phones and a very recent version of the iPhone camera UI so this is a modern day story.

So who, in 2016, has a PS1 hooked up as their only system, and with Crash Bandicoot 1 permanently on deck?

And who, ever, uses the high score on a fucking Crash Bandicoot 1 level as a thing to be competitive about?

She is a casual scrubby dub dub bathing in a vat of noobsauce and an embarrassment to gamers everywhere. She deserved what she got when she died? Divorced Nathan? I don't know, I just got out of Scottland, but it looks like some bad stuff is about to happen with her. She'll deserve it though. Nathan deserves better

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Sounds like someone is salty that they couldn't beat her high score.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By ProfessorEss

I could understand this complaint if it was Apple, Google or Microsoft. But c'mon, we're talking about our friendly Main Street Mom n' Pop Sony, I think we can cut them a little slack... again.

Full disclosure: I do occasionally brag about my 100%s on Crash 1/2/3 and Jak 1/2/3 to let my friends know who the real ND fan is.

OceanEve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I feel like it would probably be best if you spoiler marked the surprise in the game, instead of the least surprising aspect of this post. Just my two cents....otherwise I agree you do indeed sound salty :p

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Shadow

NO, I'M NOT SALTY! SHUT UP!

1V1 ME, ELENA IF YOU THINK YOU CAN STEP!

FINAL DESTINATION, NO ITEMS, FOX ONLY!

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@shadow: My step father has only a SNES with Super Black Bass being his only game. It isn't unheard of.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

Elena is god-tier and she is too good for Nathan. And just to be clear Nathan is the one who is trying to make the high score into a competitive thing. In my headcanon she holds the world record for Crash Bandicoot any% speed run.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.