Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 10, 2016

Naughty Dog charts treasure hunter Nathan Drake's final adventure in the fourth entry of this action-adventure, swash-buckling saga.

What I want from the DLC (spoilers)

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hunkulese

So we all know single player DLC is coming for Uncharted and I don't want to see some side story with Sam and Sully or anyone else that isn't Nathan. My favourite part of the Uncharted series has been the interplay between Nathan and Elena. I'd like to see the DLC take place during the boat ride that happens directly after the epilogue.

Nathan and Elena are about to tell Cassie about their past adventures. I'd like them to do it in the style of Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. Just give us a fun adventure and have things change as we're brought back to the boat ride and Nathan or Elena start correcting each other. I think the fantastical versus more grounded attitudes would really lend themselves well to this format.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

I don't want anymore Nate, nor any of the Drakes really - I've had my fill. Which includes Sam for that matter, so I wouldn't want them to follow through with the Sam & Sully Portugal thing. I think Cutter is frankly long overdue for a little more attention after his premature departure in Uncharted 3 and for his complete absence beyond a single mention in Uncharted 4. A reprisal of sorts featuring Chloe could be fun too, or something that's at least a little more out there like a sort of Halloween-themed side-story akin to Undead Nightmare & Festival of Blood, to make up for the lack of any supernatural stuff in the main game.

Realistically speaking it'll probably be a short little story thing centreing on Cassie climbing about (most likely following the lead of Nate & Elena) with practically zero combat. I'm sure I could probably still learn to love whatever they have planned, but hopefully it won't be as predictable as Cassie's Fortune. Maybe they could actually base something around Nate's mum, Cassandra? It'd be set in a different time period for one thing, which would allow a little bit of visual flourish that would stand out from the events of Uncharted 4.

This will never happen, but I also sorta like the idea behind the DLC focussing on Rika Raja.

Cav829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 2

Chloe's and Cutter's funtime adventures would be a perfect way to do some DLC. That seems like the most obvious route, and it even allows them to include Sully if they wish.

One off the wall idea that might work would be a Nadine and Sully teamup. They hinted in the game that they had run-ins in the past, and that's a character I certainly wouldn't mind seeing fleshed out further.

I think Cassie DLC is less likely. That seemed like such an intentional hook so they had the option of a future Uncharted series down the road. I know, right now I love how they left the series, and I don't want to see any future adventures of Nathan and Elena, but five years from now, I certainly could go for another Uncharted game.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav829: I would really like to see more Nadine too, since she was so dreadfully underused in the main game and that she just walks away from it all made for a really lousy end for her character.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets go back to Nates mother and her adventures.

KittenTactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@cav829 said:

Chloe's and Cutter's funtime adventures would be a perfect way to do some DLC.

omg yes please, I don't need any more adventures with the Drakes. I'm afraid it's gonna be Sam/Sully, but I got my sendoff with them, pleeeeease more C&C! I was super bummed out that neither had even a cameo.

GStats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I didn't realise there was confirmed DLC coming? You got a link for that?

I like the Nate and Elena stuff too. I just hope they include some more cool environments. The environments were the star of the game for me, and were the biggest improvement from the previous games.

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

More Charlie Cutter would make me super happy.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

IF it's anything other than the Sam/Sully adventures that tie in the end of the game with the epilogue I would be really surprised.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gstats: You can buy a "season pass" on PSN that includes the one single-player DLC and two multiplayer packs.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@yummylee said:

@cav829: I would really like to see more Nadine too, since she was so dreadfully underused in the main game and that she just walks away from it all made for a really lousy end for her character.

I mean, if you want to get super technical she's the only one that walked away from the whole journey with the treasure. Obviously not exactly closure or anything of the sort but I like to think she made the right call.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:

I mean, if you want to get super technical she's the only one that walked away from the whole journey with the treasure. Obviously not exactly closure or anything of the sort but I like to think she made the right call.

Did she walk away with the treasure, though? I mean I guess she probably snagged some of it, but whether the losses she suffered because of the whole expedition was worth whatever she could take is difficult to tell. She can't have taken the bulk since it seems like she barely has much of a mercenary force left, not to mention the ship exploding and all.

Also, I don't think spoiler tags are necessary when there's a spoiler warning right in the thread title x)

Mikey2D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 20

Personally I'd love a Sam / Chloe adventure. Perhaps she could get roped into Sully's Portugal job.

Whatever it ends up being, I have faith it'll be a fantastic piece of content, much like Left Behind was for The Last of Us. There are a lot of possibilities for character team ups / stories.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@yummylee said:
    @donchipotle said:
    @yummylee said:

Did she walk away with the treasure, though? I mean I guess she probably snagged some of it, but whether the losses she suffered because of the whole expedition was worth whatever she could take is difficult to tell. She can't have taken the bulk since it seems like she barely has much of a mercenary force left, not to mention the ship exploding and all.

Also, I don't think spoiler tags are necessary when there's a spoiler warning right in the thread title x)

Before we see her do the whole 'I'm leaving you guys here in the ship' thing there are two boxes of gold and jewels and treasure being loaded up onto their escape boat. I'm going to operate under the assumption that that same boat was the one Naomi took away from the island. I could be wrong, but that's what I hope for anyway.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:
    @donchipotle said:
    @yummylee said:

Before we see her do the whole 'I'm leaving you guys here in the ship' thing there are two boxes of gold and jewels and treasure being loaded up onto their escape boat. I'm going to operate under the assumption that that same boat was the one Naomi took away from the island. I could be wrong, but that's what I hope for anyway.

Ohhh right, I forgot about the treasure-loaded boat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.