Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 19, 2007

Become Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter and descendant of famed explorer Sir Francis Drake as he searches for the lost treasure of El Dorado.

Drake's Fortune treasure

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lord_canti

im trying to get all the treasure  in drakes fortune  but i have missed 2 and there really spaced appaert  i missed one on the u boat and one before u get on the jetski and i couldent go back for them  when i realised . im in the Chapter "XXI - Gold and Bones" so its almost ended and i was wondering if the treasure i have so far  will carry over to a second playthrough or would i need to gain all of them again?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb

Yeah I'm wondering this too actually. But you might just have to play through the game again and get them all that way. You have to play through the game on Easy, Normal, Hard and Crusher anyway to get platinum.

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
    deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Once you complete a chapter it is added to the Chapter select menu. If you missed one, find out what chapter it is in and then go back and play it. I missed 2 and went back.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By lord_canti

thankfully it does keep them (just compleated it lol) and ive gone back to get them (thanks p4ddym1607 i actualy didnt know that there was a levil select option  lmao) and got the trophies i wanted out of the relics :D

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By pause422

ah nice, was gonna say if you start a new game I believe it asks you if you want to keep all the treasure you found as you're selecting it, but I guess you got that all handled :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
    deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

the_chojin99 said:
    "thankfully it does keep them (just compleated it lol) and ive gone back to get them (thanks p4ddym1607 i actualy didnt know that there was a levil select option  lmao) and got the trophies i wanted out of the relics :D"
    How many trophies did you end up getting? What difficulty did you do?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.