Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 19, 2007

Become Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter and descendant of famed explorer Sir Francis Drake as he searches for the lost treasure of El Dorado.

Problem with the Trophies....

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

Well I cleared all my save data and started a New Game and I have been getting the trophys, but for some reason once I got 100 head shots my trophys are not unlocking...like I have 25 treasures, 20 grenade kills and 100 kills and the trophies will  not unlock, is anyone else having this problem? If so what did you do to fix it? Im playing on Hard so I can unlock Crushing....any ideas?

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

Hmm, I got a platinum and I had no dodgy issues. Strange. 

I hope it gets fixed, man. Best of luck.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb
    ShogunSupremacy said:
    Well I cleared all my save data and started a New Game and I have been getting the trophys, but ... [more]
    When you load new game I think it asks you if you want to carry forward your data or something.
    Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

Yeah and I said no dont carry over the data....its weird Im getting the in game points but the trophies that correspond when the in game points im not seeing.....damn sony!

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Drebin_893

This is by no means a "Damn Sony" moment. It's probably a "Damn me looking over a small detail that is preventing me from getting trophies" moment.

milad4lyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By milad4lyf
    @ShogunSupremacy: the same is happing to me as well i cant get it fixed as well if u find a way to fix it can u let me now plz

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ket87

I hated that carry over medals crap that locks the trophies. Naughty Dog should have fixed that as soon as trophy support was added. To 100% this game requires far too much work than is actually neccessary. If only Carrying medals over to the next game wouldn't lock the trophies some of this shit wouldn't be impossible like the gun kill trophies. Its like they force you to play the game several times only using 1 gun. And for the treasures you can't miss a single one when really before trophies all you had to do was start a new game and find what you were missing to get the medal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.