Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 19, 2007

Become Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter and descendant of famed explorer Sir Francis Drake as he searches for the lost treasure of El Dorado.

Screw you, Uncharted.

Ashuku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Ashuku

Look pal, it's the 19th chapter. I just want to finish you so I can play buy your vastly improved sequel and enjoy it to the fullest. But no. You have to be a dick. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're a good game and all, and I'm enjoying you a lot. But I've endured your frustrating gun battles long enough to deserve the ability to finish you. Why can't you just not freeze? Why can't the 3.01 firmware do what it was supposed to? 

I know this is a common problem, but seriously. My PS3 is only 2 months old, and I bought you brand new. This shouldn't be happening. 

I JUST WANT TO FINISH YOU!

Ashuku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Ashuku

Look pal, it's the 19th chapter. I just want to finish you so I can play buy your vastly improved sequel and enjoy it to the fullest. But no. You have to be a dick. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're a good game and all, and I'm enjoying you a lot. But I've endured your frustrating gun battles long enough to deserve the ability to finish you. Why can't you just not freeze? Why can't the 3.01 firmware do what it was supposed to? 

I know this is a common problem, but seriously. My PS3 is only 2 months old, and I bought you brand new. This shouldn't be happening. 

I JUST WANT TO FINISH YOU!

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

Forget Uncharted 1, son. That game seemed so mediocre in every way when I played it. 2 on the other hand, looks pretty phenomenal.

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By StaticFalconar

Just like this week's Bombcast said; Why would you want to play Madden 09 when Madden 10 is out? Just play Uncharted 2 already.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By yetiantics

if you cant finish it, look it up on youtube. really, youre not missing much after that. 
    Get to Uncharted 2 already!
    s-a-n-JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By s-a-n-JR

Ehhh, well i enjoyed Uncharted 1 alot, despite it's flaws. Try and savour the experience and not rush things.
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Venatio

Well I finished the original 3 times and I loved it, I honestly dont agree with all the issues people had with it

But yeah the sequel is alot better

vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vendetta

Uncharted was a good game when it came out, but it hasn't aged well. I play it again now and compare it to other games and it really doesn't hold up well at all.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Red

Hey peeps: Uncharted 1 is still a hella fine game. Solve this freezing problem and beat it. Its ending is one of the most satisfying in recent memory, and its definitely worth it to see it through.

Satune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Satune
    @StaticFalconar: ...Minor backsto- Screw it! Your right. Just go play the second one!
    Siris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Siris
    @Ashuku: Sounds like you need to drop that game and pick up the sequel.. no use boring yourself with two games that are very similar. It's not like the stories are SO good that you'll miss out on something by not playing the first one.
    apoloimagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By apoloimagod

Both games, together, are a sweet package... you want to experience both, as a whole... try hard to finish the first one so you can experience the sequel, which is one of the best games I've played, to the fullest.

Ashuku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ashuku
    @apoloimagod: Did you even read? The game locks up. I can't finish a game when it freezes in the exact same spot every time I turn it on. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.