Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 19, 2007

Become Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter and descendant of famed explorer Sir Francis Drake as he searches for the lost treasure of El Dorado.

So picked up the game again....

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

Not only to get throphys, but I relaized how good this game was and still is, if this is any inclination to what Among Theieves will be like I cannot wait!!!!

Stunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Stunt

It's Drake's Fortune, of course it's good. I really should do another playthrough now that I think about it. I should get those trophies, too.

Cymatics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Cymatics

Started doing the same thing my self a few day's ago. And it was even better then the first time this time around.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By asurastrike

I loaned my copy to my uncle like a month ago. I want to play through it again before I get Among Thieves.

Avatar image for shogunsupremacy
    ShogunSupremacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ShogunSupremacy

Yeah I just lent it to a buddy of mine from work, he just got a PS3 so I said here borrow this, it will be awesome to play and break your trophy cherry!

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Moztacular

I just beat the game today; besides one of the worst boss battles i've seen in my life (terms of frustration and pointlessness) i loved the game

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CL60

I played the demo, is the full game better? I thought it was just average judging by the demo.

Sushbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sushbag

Overall best game of this gen I'd say. At least top 3.

@CL60 said:

" I played the demo, is the full game better? I thought it was just average judging by the demo. "
    Yes.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Steve_C

I first played Uncharted before the trophy patch came out, but a few days ago i started playing through it again from scratch. I managed to get the Platinum trophy in about 17 hours perhaps, over a number of days. The game is still good.

@CL60 said:

" I played the demo, is the full game better? I thought it was just average judging by the demo. "
    It's worth purchasing considering the price you can probably find it for. The game is really entertaining, and the characters and voice-acting are great. You'll most-likely adapt to it quickly if you're playing it through several levels if you weren't feeling it based on the demo. I don't think i found the demo to instantly grab me when i first tried it out either.
    suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By suneku

I loved the platforming in the game. After recently playing Tomb Raider Underworld... I seriously was missing Uncharted's platforming mechanics. Loved the scenery, loved the story telling. Among Thieves looks even better then Drake's Fortune, so I definitely can't wait to check it out. But yeah the final fight in Drake's Fortune was a pain.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CL60
    @Steve_C said:
    " I first played Uncharted before the trophy patch came out, but a few days ago i started playing through it again from scratch. I managed to get the Platinum trophy in about 17 hours perhaps, over a number of days. The game is still good.

@CL60 said:
    It's worth purchasing considering the price you can probably find it for. The game is really entertaining, and the characters and voice-acting are great. You'll most-likely adapt to it quickly if you're playing it through several levels if you weren't feeling it based on the demo. I don't think i found the demo to instantly grab me when i first tried it out either. "
    I guess I will try to find it cheap, or rent it, one of the two.
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Player1

I know right? I played it about a year after it came out, and the game wowed me like it was brand new. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.