Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted

Franchise »

Uncharted is a series of action-adventure games, combining third-person shooting with three-dimensional platforming. It follows the journeys of treasure hunter Nathan Drake.

I am doing an Uncharted short film

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matpaget

It's going to be loosely based on the Eye of Indra because unfortunately for my class I have to change 20% of a story if I want to adapt it (I have to add stuff to it, I just can't delete 20% of the story).
    So I was wondering does anyone have any ideas of any escapades Nathan Drake could get into before they try to rob Mr. Pinkerton?
    I'm removing some of the tougher shots (like the part where he throws a bottle in the air and smashes it on the guy's face because I'm a perfectionist and we don't have any money for that special breakable glass) so it looks better in the final product.

So anyone have any ideas of what I could add or change?

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By matpaget

Anyone?

dapperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By dapperman
    @MatPaget:
    I have been toying with this idea myself as a film project, 

most people will not be aware of the sort of "think on his feet" vagabond Nate is.  I suggest a previous arrangement which goes pear-shaped (in the air of perhaps a tense discussion between the benefactor and Drake, with Drake being fully aware that his employer had meant him to perish before arriving here). This could be placed after the torture scene at the beginning. Its important to remember that Drake can seem very one-dimensional if you don't take time seeing his character in a scene that isn't dense in plot. This might seem a little raw but I'm just spitballing here. 

Keep posting updates on this duder as I'm intrigued to see how this turns out :P
    Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Winternet
    @MatPaget: Good luck, sir. I am sorry I can't help you since I never played Uncharted 1 or 2 (and apparently Eye of Indra is a comic, so I haven't read that also).  
    But, for what I can tell, Uncharted has similarities to Indiana Jones. So include some kind of treasure hunt (maybe somehow connected to Drake's past (parents mysteries or maybe a brother/sister that suddenly appears that he didn't know of OOOHH!! but in the end he/she isn't really his brother/sister and was only after the treasure OOOHHHH!!!)) or some kind of love triangle (one of those may be the assistance of Mr. Pinkerton OOHHH!!)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.