Something went wrong. Try again later

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 23, 2015

The second major revision of the fighting game Under Night In-Birth, with an updated roster and a new gameplay mechanic.

Short summary describing this game.

5.0 stars

Average score of 1 user reviews

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] - 2018 PS4 NA Region 0

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late skyrocketed as one of my favorite recent fighting games with its excellent concoction of classic 2D pace, anime fighting game-esque mechanics, and a varied cast with identifiable fighting styles. UNIEL shined in spite of my poor play, missing some key typical fighting game modes such as a tutorial and character combo missions, and boring game package presentation. I played the hell out of the imported digital version of UNIEL and rode its initial surging popularity ...