Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Underrail

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 18, 2015

Underrail is a 2D isometric indie action-RPG set underneath a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

This game looks really awesome

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Making a thread here will show up on the recent posts on the front page right? Then more people will find out about it.

There is the trailer. Inb4youtubespam.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By flasaltine

This game just got greenlighted on Steam so I am bumping.

sqrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got it in a bundle a while ago. It's really click-heavy (dialog, menus, everything) if that's a thing for you. Good atmosphere though.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

I've been loosely following this game as it has been going through early access. Now that I've got all the big AAA stuff out of the way for the year I'll be dipping into it and Hard West.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@extintor: I put it on my wishlist a while back because it seemed like the closest thing to a Fallout 3 I would personally ever get. Was hoping it would get fleshed out a bit more towards release, but despite all the praise I read it looks a little.. undercooked? I don't know how big the team is ( I think it might be just 1 guy ) so I don't know what kind of expectations I should have, but I would at least want to play a game that looks a bit better than the original Fallouts you know.

Still I'll keep my eye on it.

extintor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#6  Edited By extintor

@humanity: the look of it does seem pretty basic but there's some interesting user reviews hitting steam that convinced me that it'd be worth the entrance price of £6 to look into it. I wonder if we'll get a QL? If yes, my guess would be out of GBeast in the NY sometime?

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty good, i played through most of what was available about a year ago and really enjoyed it. I know they're coming up on finishing this pretty soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.