Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Until Dawn

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 25, 2015

In this PlayStation 4 horror game, eight teenagers are being hunted while they stay at a mountain retreat.

Until Dawn...pass the popcorn sprinkle it with cheez

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By monkeyking1969

I know I'm probably setting myself up for heart ache, but I'm looking forward to this game being reviewed. I had been thinking for the past few years with all the other horror games just "not working" that a game inspired by classic movies like Friday the 13th, Halloween, or modern teen-screamer could work. Until Dawn will draw upon all the classic campy tropes of American teen slasher movies, if I am reading the PlayStation.Blog announcement correctly, and taht just seem refreshing.

If there is anything that makes me nervous it is that this is a PS Move game. But, I think this just might be a style of game where using PS Move might be "additive" to the experience instead of subtracting from your feeling of control. They seem to want this game to be campy and that does make this seem more interesting. Campy, motion controls, and coming at the end of the PS3 cycle might just make this game special. On the other hand SuperMassive Games has yet to prove itself, their last few games have been poor and unpolished.

My hopes are not very high, but I think even as a middling game it could be fun.

labman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By labman

I have no real opinion of the game, but I sure could go for some cheese flavoured popcorn!

jasonlblair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Anyone heard anything about the status of this game?

jasonlblair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.