Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Urban Trial Freestyle

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 19, 2013

Over-the-top, 2D, motorcycle platforming in urban environments.

Whoa

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

Is it me or did this game get announced out for no where? (granted I was not paying attention to gaming news a lot last year but still)

I was looking for a game like trials for the PS3 and bam someone showed me this. I am quite excited for this, hopefully their will be user created levels.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@g0df4th3r: There are no user created levels. I got an early copy of the game today (Valentines Day) from PlayStation. I'm not a fan of the genre but it seems like a good game. I guess. I played both the Vita and PS3 version.

Also, I don't know when it was announced either. Saw an article on it over at the PS Blog like 2 months ago or so. Guess no one really knows about this game.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was actually revealed all the way back at Gamescom 2011 as part of the lineup of upcoming games for the Vita, though they called it Urban Trials then.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By joshthebear

This looks like a straight copy of the Trials games on the 360, except for the PS3. I hope it's fun, as they are some of the best XBLA games.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By spankingaddict
    Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By awesomeusername

@spankingaddict: Yeah, two lists. There's no multiplayer. Just racing against other people's ghosts. I don't know about cross-buy since both versions are supposedly different prices. But it has to be. Sony wouldn't put it out without it.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is not Trials it more Urban than that

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

This is actually a decent game but I think the 15$ price point (12$ if you are a PS+ member) might have been bit to high. Decent levels to play on as well as being hard to five star them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.