Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Valve Corporation

Company »

The developer of many acclaimed game franchises such as Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Portal, Day of Defeat, Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead, and Dota. They are also responsible for the massively successful PC digital distribution service Steam.

PSA: Valve have uploaded all their Steam Dev Days talks

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Valve just uploaded all the talks from Steam Dev Days, the event they held recently about Steam and Devs and uh, other things. Some seem a bit dry as you might expect from people who spend a lot of their time working on games and not talking to crowds but they all hold up well, haven't seen any incoherent rambling so far. The couple I've watched a significant amount of are pretty interesting, especially the ARG one which I was really interested in as Ive been a part of a couple of their past ARGs.

If you're intrigued you can find them all here: www.steamdevdays.com

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By crithon

hmmmm, personally for me the best valve presentation was TF2 art direction. I use that one as reference source and has helped me as an artist. Although Early access talk has Jamie Cheng of Klei Entertainment, so that's fascinating to hear from him out of all people out there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.