Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Virtua Fighter 5

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released July 2006

The fifth main installment of Sega-AM2's signature fighting game series, using PC-based arcade hardware to deliver the most advanced graphical capabilities of video games in the mid-to-late 2000's.

I started playing this again....

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Man, was it fun! Sure it was hella easy, but man! I' on the PS3 and it really pisses me off that there is no online.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Chummy8

Yeah.  All this talk about Street Fighter 4 makes me want to get back into VF5.  But playing online for me is a lesson in anger management.   Seriously, I suck.  And it's not the cool, I suck at this game so much its funny kinda suck.  It's the hey, I can actually put up a good fight and get someone to within 1 hit of winning, or choking on the final round kinda suck.  That's much worse.

Yeah, I'll pick up my Aoi again tonight and get my ass kicked.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By napalm

I used to play Virtua Fighter + 2 when they came out originally, and I knew that Virtua Fighter 5 had come out, but didn't have too much of an interest in it. I ended up throwing down $50 brand-spankin' new and I'm glad I did! I had a blast with this game. There wasn't any point to me originally dropping it, I just kind of stopped playing. It's still on my shelf, maybe I should stop using it to collect dust.

TheSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheSpirit

it's one fantastic game. I used to play the dreamcast version as well as vf2 for pc and i loved those games as a kid. Recently remembered it and downloaded the demo, was addicted so went out and bought it. Favorite character is prolly wolf hawkfield.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.