Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Viva Piñata

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 09, 2006

A simulation game in which players transform a neglected plot of land into a lush garden in order to attract various piñata animals and encourage them to become residents on your land.

Only $10 at Amazon

Oy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Oy
    Maxynator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Maxynator

Just 10 bucks
    im getting it now

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I can't recommend it. I'm a big fan of Rare, so I picked up this one for $20 a long time ago, and I was pretty disappointed. The game is freaking stressful as heck. Also, when I played, I always got the feeling that I couldn't stop because there was still so much to do all the time, so I'd end up playing much longer than I wanted to and man... this game was wrecking my life! Plus I hated that you can't have one totally huge garden with all kinds of different terrain and all the pinatas. Instead you need to make multiple small gardens if you want to have them all. I guess I understand considering that these pinatas don't live so peacefully together on your own and would probably just all kill each other if you weren't there to constantly try to manage them. I'd like to finish the game, but man, at this point, I'd need to use a guide because I am struggling.

But you know, $10 is quite a steal for any decent game, so if any of you buy it, it won't be the worst purchase of your life by any stretch. However, don't go into it expecting a fun, soothing, relaxing little game to play on the weekends, like I did. It can be very stressful and frustrating, and you'll probably be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off most of the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.