Picross 3D clone with Steam Workshop Support

billymaysrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By billymaysrip

I somehow stumbled across this game (Voxelgram) while browsing Steam, and after reading some of the reviews it was an instant purchase. It's 100% a Picross 3D clone with Steam Workshop support, and after a few hours it's been great. While Picross seems firmly like a handheld experience, the game has definitely helped me destress while working from home. I can just play a puzzle for a few minutes to clear my mind and get back to whatever I'm doing.

Looking around online, it seems that this game is one of only a few Picross 3D clones out there. Steam has a bunch of nonogram games, but this is the only Picross 3D game that seems remotely competent. Considering how amazing Picross 3D was, I'm surprised that there are so few knock-offs.

If you're into Picross 3D or like generally relaxing puzzle games, then I recommend this game.

Oh, if you don't know what Picross 3D is, it was Giant Bomb's winner of the 2010 DS-Only Game of the Year category.

squashysquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks so much for this thread! I absolutely love Picross 3D (Round 2 is one of my all-time favorite games) but I’ve had no luck finding other games of its kind. I’ll definitely be losing some hours to this over the coming week.

blackopal3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is also available on Switch (if you want to maintain the handheld experience).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.