Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wandersong

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 27, 2018

Wandersong is a musical adventure about a bard searching for the fabled Earthsong.

Anyone play this?

Kamui97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Its got really good reviews on metacritic so far, and the trailer looks real neat. But there's not much more to go off of, and i havent heard many people talking about it. The 21.99 pricetag (cad) is just enough for me to pause before diving into it.

Kamui97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Kamui97

So 2hrs in, might be my favorite thing that I've played this year (disclaimer: i havent played many great games this year).

The writing is fantastic, the non-verbal language, the way they use sound and visuals to convey really subtle stuff. It's funny, just a blast to play. Not a particularly challenging game, although there was one section 1.5hrs in that i got stuck on for a bit. Not gonna spoil anything here, but the things you can control, the way the game works, you just have to think about level/movement differently and its pretty cool in that regard. Story seems promising,. Game has a lot of heart, and is just a blast to play. As someone who's been stressed out a bunch lately, this was pretty helpful for that. Just a joyous, happy game. Soothing.

Cybexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Yup, it is a very good and unlike anything else out at the moment. I use the dance button at all opportunities, especially during dialog.

I might be a bit biased since I know the developers but I think it came out really well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.