Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

Friendly Ghost Clan seeking members.(PC)

quirkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By quirkwood

Having already made a a post on the official Warframe forum and having no luck, I figured I would ask the people who live at the place I call home on the internet.

We currently only have three members, but we're pretty dedicated. We have already smashed out a fair amount of the dojo research, so there is a whole bunch of stuff for you to build outside of the marketplace blueprints; but you probably know that already.

We're based in Australia, so usually play in the evenings of GMT+10 (AEST) on weekdays, and have been known to burn daylight from midday till laaaaaaaate on the weekends.

PM me on here if you're interested in joining a small close knit group of players, we'd love to have you.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@quirkwood:

It seems as you overlooked something. PC, PS4, or Xbox One?

quirkwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.