So in this thread you should find all information pertaining to the Warframe PC Clan Giant Bomb Alliance. Information on GB Alliance If you have seen the original Giant Bomb Heavy INC thread you will know I will be updating this post periodically so check back often!
PC Giant Bomb Alliance Update:
The new main-line update called the Chimera update is now out on PC. This update introduces quality of life changes, sound design changes, new weapons, hidden quest and a new type of Alerts called Arbitrations. You can read the 5 pages of patch notes for the full details but here's a high level summary of the update:
Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts
- New Weapons : Pupacyst, Falcor, and the Paracesis
- The Chimera Prologue Quest (SPOILERS)
- New Gear Wheel (Equip up to 99 items)
- A overhaul of the sound effects in games, from menu sounds to weapon sounds been reworked.
- New Daily Login System login rewards are now milestone based and will scale with the number of logins you have accumulated.
- Operator A/B/C Appearance Options
Reminder for those waiting for Fortuna update. The mainline update is meant to gear up for the coming update. It is the type of update where DE pushes out everything they been working on that isn't related to the big (Fortuna) updates.
|Official Name||Giant Bomb Alliance|
|The Duder Collective|
New To Warframe?
New To Warframe? Got WARQuestions? We Got WARnswers! We wrote a Lengthy FAQ to help new players out. Hopefully it will help you get a gist of this rather confusing game. The Giant Bomb Warframe discord also has lots of veteran players who will happily answer any questions in text chat.
Check us out!
- Operation Plague Star
- The Pyrus Project
- Frame Fighter
- Dojo Tour
- Sanctuary / Void Onslaught May 3
- Eidolon Hunt #3
- Ediolon Hunt #2
Archive of 2013/ 2014/2015/2016/2017
- Eidolon hunt with the Giantbomb clan
- Holiday 2017
- Operation Plague Star Part 1 | Part 2 | Summary
- The Great Eidolon Hunt
- Plains of Eidolon Day One Impressions
- Harmony Ribbon for Leukemia Awareness Month
- Operation Ambulas Reborn
- Sharing our favorite Captura moments
- GB Heavy INC Clan Accession Ceremony
- Rank 178th (top 10% of Storm Clans) in the Pacifism Defect
- Giant Bomb Community Presents the Second Dream
- We play Law of Retribution (Again!) By ddaydj
- The War Within Spoilers Thread
- The Index Preview
- Sentient Fighters On the Moon!
- Sorties with Titania Feat. GB and Forumrunners
- The Silver Grove Spoilers
- Specters of the Rail
- Operation Rathuum
- Tactical Alert: One Thousand Cuts
- The Sands of Inaros Spoilers
- Tactical Alert: Divine Will
- Operation Shadow Debt
- X-Mas 2015 Screenshots
- Second Dream Spoilers
- Halloween Photoshoot Shoot (2015)
- Outtakes (08/31/2015)
- GB Clan's Guide To Update 17
- @mrcragglefirst time playing the Warframe Raid!
- @uberexplodeyencountered an awesome glitch in the game!
- Operation The Giant Bomb Alliance Stands Around (TRANSPROFIT)
- The RAID I-2 Law of Retribution Redux (Second Raid Attempt)
- The RAID Law of Retribution (First Successful Raid Attempt)
- Rise of the Bunny Frames (Post #279->)
- Operation Phoenix Intercept
- Operation Overtake? More like Operation Disco Rave...!. (Post #144)
- Some may say it can't be done (@mb beats 100%) (Post #135)
- Those Fleeting Moments In Survival (Post #103)
- A Warframe Renaissance, A Quick Look, An Apology, and A Rebirth
- Wrap Up / Photo-shoot 2014
- Rank 71st in the Cicero Crisis
- 85th highest contributing clan in the The Gradivus Dilemma?
- Drumming Them Drums Like The Wolf
- Vault Seflies... Form Voltron!
- Mars Kadesh, 72-hours we held Mars!
- Operation Eyes Blight
- Operation Grate Crash
- Operation Cryotic Front
Being part of the clan means you should craft a Dojo Key as soon as you can. A Dojo Key will then grant you access to your perspective Giant Bomb Dojo. A Dojo is where you gain access to:
Research Labs and clan tech weaponry and gear.Trading Post the ability to trade Mods, Platinum, Keys, and Prime Blueprints/ Parts and Other Clan activities (Dark Sectors)
Note that in our dojo we never take down our Holiday Decorations (eh its a holiday somewhere in the universe...)
The first room when entering the dojo is the Vinco (tm) Research Laboratories. There you will find not only our fine Vinco Trading Posts but our 4 research labs in which to purchase blueprints for fine Vinco products.
All main areas of the dojo are labelled in this map.
OR You can use the Transporter Terminals to instantly travel around the dojo.
Hall of Fame - marvel at the statues that honour the achievements of the Giant Bomb Clan.
Maintenance Basement - Authorized Staff Entry Only. Some say once a duder went down there and he was never seen again.... (Wooo SPOOKY)
Taswell Memorial Hall - In the memory of Mr. Ryan Davis we dedicate the first room ever built of our dojo to him. He was vital to building Giant Bomb to what it is now. Without the Memorial Hall we could never have built the dojo
The Exquisite Corps Barracks - Here the most prestigious of our Clan train, plan, command, mentor our newest initiates so they may have a chance to ascend the ranks and become exquisite themselves.
The Rudds Space Observatory - Some may say windows on a space ship are structural weakness but some just enjoy the finer things in space life. Rudds Space Observatory is nice quiet space to which view the majesty of space and the universe from and let your mind drift into a sweet somber...... ZzzzZZzz
As of the Dojo Remaster, the Observatory functions as a Arsenal and Navigation point in the Clan Dojo.
The Scanlon CrossFit Training Challenge Center - For the more physical tenno who's not afraid of getting sweaty the Scanlon CrossFit Wipeout Challenge obstacle course provides just the menial workout and challenge they are looking for!
Clan / Alliance Size & Tier
Giant Bomb Alliance is made up of currently Giant Bomb Heavy INC (GBHI), Forumrunners, and Ayatan Ranch Clan. GBHI is currently a tiered as Mountain Clan this essentially means that we can have a 300 clan members limit and our resource requirements for the clan's dojo are scaled for a clans with up to 300 members. The short of it is, so that our dojo resource requirements do not overburden the active members of clan we decided to remain a Storm clan during this time. Basically, the Clan Warlord reserves the right to remove any members that become inactive for more than at least 30 days if need be. This is also to accommodate and ensure room in the Clan for new members. @uberexplodey made this awesome and informative graphic to explain!
Keep in mind
If you found out you have been removed from the clan: We are always open to re-invites, just because your being deleted this time, you can still re-join the clan in the future. THIS IS NOT A BAN. If you are reading this after you have been removed, just post another invite request to this thread. So if you were just taking a break from the game, feel free to ask to be re invited.