The Beastcoast Shlooters - New PS4 Clan

#1 Edited by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -

Since the other PS4 clan doesn't seem to be active anymore, I went ahead and started a new clan. If you want to join, just @ me here or shoot me an invite/message on PSN: Hamwelder

If the other clan starts back up, we can always just join an alliance.

Update (4/11/19):

Updated my PSN info today from SomeguyJohnson83 to Hamwelder. For those worried, not seeing that I lost anything, and don't appear to have any issues had a minor issue. Had to log out and in on the warframe website a few times before it picked up my new username and had to re-validate with the warframe.market website to show my new name too. Everything else is fine!

We now functional Dojo! We're starting research from scratch, but we've got all the pieces in place.

Update:

Still playing on and off, make sure to @ me here or send me a PSN request if you want into the clan. I'll shoot you an invite ASAP.

#2 Posted by stinger061 (474 posts) -

I’ll get in on this. Haven’t been able to find a decent clan since coming to the game quite late.

Cougar13 is my PSN ID

#3 Edited by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -

@stinger061 sent!

Anyone else who was trying to get into the other clan but couldn't is more than welcome to join until @refactored comes back!

#4 Edited by BlackLagoon (2102 posts) -

@someguyjohnson: For a while the GB Warframe community was very active, and we spread across several clans to make room for everyone. Eventually it kinda petered out, and I was just about the only one left. I'm still playing, but I ended up moving to the ResetERA.com clan which has been going strong since the game launched.

Good luck to you guys though, I've tried to peek in here every now and then and offered a few a spot in my current clan, but that's hardly ideal.

(Also, you should ask a mod about having this thread pinned. AFAIK VinnCo has been dead for years now, and it's certainly not active here on the site.)

#5 Posted by pkssauce (9 posts) -

Can I join? PSN PKSSAUCE

#6 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -
#7 Posted by JPJordan (52 posts) -

Love to join up. Psn jpjordan82

#8 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -
#9 Posted by barnumyay (9 posts) -

@someguyjohnson: I'm new (started checking it out after the Mahardy stream a while back) and I'd love to join a GB clan if possible. Psn is barnumyay.

#10 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -
#13 Posted by gaminghooligan (1831 posts) -

@someguyJohnson May I join? I'm pretty active and new thanks to the Mahardy stream. xh00li64nx on ps4

#14 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -
#15 Posted by AFunGuy (28 posts) -

Can I get an invite? A_Fungi is my PSN id.

#16 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -
#17 Posted by misterrabbits (4 posts) -

I've only dipped my toe into Warframe so far but I'd love to get in on this! My PSN id is misterrabbits

#18 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -
#19 Posted by wolfskind (106 posts) -

Would like to join. My PSN is pfefferwasser.

#20 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -
#21 Posted by TheFredobar (1 posts) -

Just moved over from pc to ps4. GB Clan sounds ace. Can I join? Username is TFredobar

#22 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -
#23 Edited by Lucas Flynn (1 posts) -

I'd love to join you guys, listening to some old bombcasts rn and their discussion of the GB community in Eve made me wana seek y'all out. PSN name: TheScampyDoodler

Been gone from WF for a bit since i got my first full time job but I couldn't stay away forever, keen to help out and make some friends.

#24 Posted by SomeguyJohnson (174 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.