Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warframe

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Mar 25, 2013

From the studio that co-created the Unreal series comes a free-to-play third-person Loot Shooter pitting a group of superhuman warriors (in advanced exo-armor systems known as "Warframes") against a hostile universe.

What the donk am I supposed to do... please help me.

Slaps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

So I just started playing. I'm about 3 missions in and I'm stuck on my ship. I just installed the arsenal and it's clear the game wants me to use it, but it's not telling me how. Ordis keeps saying the following...

"Ordis patiently awaits compliance in using the new arsenal features. It is for the operators own good."

I want to kill him. Please got tell me what I'm supposed to do in the menus before my XBone goes out a window...

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By onarum

@slaps2: just go to the arsenal and look around I guess, check the upgrades for each item (warframe, primary, secondary) , try messing with appearance? perhaps mess with the mods thing a bit?

Does it really lock you in the ship unless you do that stuff? I kinda just brushed through that didn't even notice.

Refactored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@slaps2: I think Ordis starts on like that after you add the Mods component. If you have added that (to the left as you go down the steps), go to the arsenal and into the upgrades section, see if you can install any mods that you may have found already. Otherwise just go back to the Navigation section and there should be a main mission available.

Hope that is in some way helpful.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Shoot the guys who looks like Borg Professor Farnsworth from Futurama.

gunninkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slaps2: Go to the the back of the ship where you can change your weapons and Warframe and change the colors ect.. You should see a added feature for upgrades on each item. Once you upgrade one of you items like your Warframe or primary gun with the mods you had drop during missions he will stop.

Slaps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

Problem solved now. I knew exactly where the arsenal was, the game just did an exceedingly poor job at telling me how to interact with the UI. Of course, it didn't help that every time Ordis talked, his pop-up window would block my view of the very thing he was telling me to use. I hope this game isn't as obtuse as it seems to be...

Ivanodor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slaps2 how did you solve it? I'm stuck too. Tryed everything in the arsenal, still no progress....

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@slaps2 said:

Problem solved now. I knew exactly where the arsenal was, the game just did an exceedingly poor job at telling me how to interact with the UI.

That my number one issue with the game. It doesn't do a very good job of explaining itself. It relies heavily on you to go through the codex. Just wait until you start getting into the world of mods, polarities and potatoes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.