Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 19, 2009

The sequel to Relic's critically-acclaimed Dawn of War does away with economizing and base building in favor of a more involved combat system with RPG elements.

Eternal war update!

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Seedofpower

Well Relic is working on another large update for Dawn of war II. Just like the last one for last stand this one is coming with verity of features. Though they are only talking about 2 at the moment. 

Free for all will be ranked and you can now pick what maps you don't want to play on. Also, like all there updates there will be more balancing and tweaking to the 4 current races.

Even though they are not talking about anything else. A lot of people are wondering what the update holds. Few people think/hope its a new race, Imperial Guards, or another game mode like last stand.

Whatever it is, I know I'm excited. If anyone else cares, I'll update this when they release more information.

GreyFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By GreyFox

Woo, awesome. Just finished a session of Last Stand. I hope it's more Last Stand maps, or better Elite rewards. New race would be cool too.

CaptainTryHard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CaptainTryHard

That stuff would be awesome, but I would LOVE for the original multiplayer skirmish mode to come back. You know, from DoW 1 when you had to make actually makes buildings/bases and not revolve around one boss and all his powers. Well that was unless you were Eldar and built walkers (:

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Vorbis

Would love an Imperial Guard commander for Last Stand. Or just some new maps for the mode, played that mode the most by far.

Teirdome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Teirdome

As long as it paves the way for the next expansion with the Sisters of Battle, I'll be a happy customer.

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#6  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Oh man. Didn't know about this. I imagine the patch today isn't the Eternal War update, but seems to be paving the way for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.