Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Feb 19, 2009

The sequel to Relic's critically-acclaimed Dawn of War does away with economizing and base building in favor of a more involved combat system with RPG elements.

Replays thread.

Isknisark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Isknisark

Over in the Dawn of War 2 community forums under each race sub-forum they each have a replay thread where you can upload game replays for others to watch for tips, seek advice, or just post cool games. I figured we might as well start one here as well.

To upload a replay all you need to do is A) Save a replay.(Once the game is over, in the post-game lobby click the "Save Replay" option) B) Head over to http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar2/ and create an account. C) At the GameReplays site click on the "Upload" option under replays. D) Find the file in your Dawn of War 2 folder for the attachment, fill in the blanks and upload the video.

As for replays that I've uploaded the most recent one that I had put up was a really close 2v2 game between Myself(Tyranid) and my friend(Chaos) against two enemy Chaos players.
     http://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar2/replays.php?game=47&show=details&id=120448 

I'll add more if I can find any more close calls or anything entertaining, feel free to add your own too.

leburgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By leburgan

Huh, idk not the best game i've seen. Both sides took wayy too many losses for not a whole lot of gain. Also no chaos used worship that well, while your friend did in the beginning it wasn't that great. Also idk why he waited for Great Unclean one, not that great. I'm not sure why you went tyrant guard, the genestealers are great, and do massive damage. I would use hive tyrand to get close and disrupt them then bring in the stealers with some support with strangler warriors. Also you both floated alot of req, and when you did build power you did it wayy to close to the base and gave them 3 gens, build it closer next time. Nice job dealing with the turrets though.

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#3  Edited By MuttersomeTaxicab

Gravy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.