Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 18, 2008

An MMORPG based on the Games Workshop franchise developed by Mythic Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Some of the features were brutal RvR battles (Realm vs Realm) and siege warfare. Warhammer Online was shut down December 18th, 2013.

Can I play it well?

Avatar image for vitaminwateryum
    VitaminWaterYum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By VitaminWaterYum
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

From what I've seen of it visually..I would doubt it requires that much, mostly just like WoW requirements I'd imagine, except for the fact that much bigger battles go on. Those stats seem completely fine to run that game I would think.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By giyanks22
    pause422 said:
    "From what I've seen of it visually..I would doubt it requires that much, mostly just like WoW requirements I'd imagine, except for the fact that much bigger battles go on. Those stats seem completely fine to run that game I would think."
    Careful though, because Blizzard games don't have high system requirements.
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz
    pause422 said:
    "From what I've seen of it visually..I would doubt it requires that much, mostly just like WoW requirements I'd imagine, except for the fact that much bigger battles go on. Those stats seem completely fine to run that game I would think."
    I believe the BETA was toned down visually so more people could easily play it and the Devs could gather more intel about the mechanics. The final version of the game will look a lot better than WoW in terms of graphics.

As for the OP i imagine you will be able to run the Beta ok, not sure about the final game.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pause422

Well It definitely looks better than WoW, but just saying its no not technical powerhouse or anything..tthose specs I would think could run the game fine..maybe not perfect in the huge RvR battles of hundreds of people, may have to turn the visuals down a bit for that, you'll have to see..but tho specs will definitely run the game at least.

maxomin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By maxomin

You should be able to run it on medium settings though it'd be really sluggish especially in RVR and Scenarios if you tried setting everything on high.

SILENCERuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SILENCERuk

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.