Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 18, 2008

An MMORPG based on the Games Workshop franchise developed by Mythic Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Some of the features were brutal RvR battles (Realm vs Realm) and siege warfare. Warhammer Online was shut down December 18th, 2013.

Pre ordered but no beta. why?

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xxNBxx

I have have the Collector's edition pre ordered for almost 5 months now but have yet to get any kind of beta key or any info saying anything about getting in the game early,  anyone know whats up? or am i just not taking the right steps to get the info?

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rowr

have you contacted the developer?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

you would have to contact the peopel you preordered from(assuming gamestop or whatever) and ask them for a key. If they run out however like mine has, you're shit out of luck.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OGCartman

Dam that sucks man, where did u get it from?

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JoelTGM

Call whoever you got it from and ask if they have codes, even if they're only the standard edition codes.  The open beta is pretty much over so no point in worrying about that now, but there is the headstart and the in-game items.  For those of us who received collector's edition preorder codes, our headstart begins on the 14th, standard edition headstart begins on the 16th, and everyone else starts playing when the game comes out on the 18th.  I highly doubt there are any more CE codes left, but if you could get standard codes, the only difference would be minus 2 days from the headstart.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JoelTGM

Check this out
    http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=251
    Gamestop was holding onto CE codes that they should have given to people who preordered, and then selling them at very high prices.  There is still a chance that you can get your CE codes if you preordered from Gamestop, they might have some available now.  If your store doesn't have them, try calling customer support too, that's how I got mine.

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xxNBxx
    SILENCERuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By SILENCERuk

in the UK i know pla.com have early acess but other than that i think the betas getting pretty full frome what a friend in my guild o AoC said

xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xxNBxx

just an update i called Gamestop and they said would send me the codes via E-mail and they did.    Now i got to go sign up for 3 different things and put all these codes in.  Thanks for the hand guys

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.