Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 18, 2008

An MMORPG based on the Games Workshop franchise developed by Mythic Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. Some of the features were brutal RvR battles (Realm vs Realm) and siege warfare. Warhammer Online was shut down December 18th, 2013.

sooo... how are things?

Royale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Royale

I stopped playing WAR just over a month ago thanks to the piles of other awesome games coming out including fallout 3, fable 2, COD WAW, Gears 2, etc... I fully intend on re-subscribing in the spring time, or whenever I finish playing all of these other games in my pile, which I indicated in my exit survey.

So I'm sure that things have changed a bit since I stopped.  How are things?  Any good updates I should know about?  How's the RVR doing now?  Now that more people are in end game RVR, how is that playing out?  

I really really want to start up again, but know that if I do I may miss out on the awesome games I'm currently playing.
    Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Gunner

I just picked up a copy a few days ago so i couldnt tell you if anything has changed much. But i do know there are a lot of people at 40 right now, things still appear like a ghost town until some action happens, then people just come out of the wood works.

Phantom_Crash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Phantom_Crash

I would also like to know how things have been since in the past few months, as i type this Im installing WAR now. I hate to think how many patches I need to download.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By coakroach

Beep.
    Beep.
    Beep.
    Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
    WoW claims another

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By zityz
    thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By thebeast

I'm still playing on and off and still having fun, surprisingly enough.

They're constantly patching and rebalancing things - nothing has had much of an impact on the core problems of the gameplay yet though unfortunately.
    Some experiences are just horrible and laggy and put you right off, whereas you can get in to a good keep siege and it turns out to be great fun.
    BigDo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By BigDo6

I've had to switch servers three times due to low population.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By CenturionCajun

I really want to see WAR succeed. I'm a huge Warhammer fan and was pretty upset that my rather old computer has no hopes of running it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.