Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhawk

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

Based on the original PlayStation game of the same name, Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 opts for team-based multiplayer action on the ground and in the air instead of single-player flight combat.

anyone here still play?

sdwhitby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By sdwhitby

istill keep coming back to warhawk inbetween other games. i mean i'm not very good at it but i still find it fun

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

I still play.  I'm 350 hours into it.  I find myself liking it less and less now, because not enough people know what to do.  It's frustrating when you see someone doing something wrong, or worse not doing anything at all, and it's costing you the game.  The worst is when a hero hides.  LAME!

wario2295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By wario2295

ya I still play but will play more when trophies come out

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Yeah. It's still loads of fun.

I haven't played since the update, but I need to.

DaMiTrOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DaMiTrOn

Yea, we all have to support this game because personally, I've never seen a dev team so committed to meeting and answering fan questions and providing us with a a steady flow of new content and information. Plus they're always quick to jump on any problems that arise and don't do so silently. There are plenty of other great online games like COD4 that I love but don't give us nearly as much develepor support since I guess they're busy trying to bust out a new title. The Warhawk guys are working hard to keep us happy with our purchase and other develepors should follow in there footsteps.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By mosespippy

They are actually quite slow at providing fixes though.  The blue tooth microphones have stopped working since update 2.4 for PSN and warhawk update 1.4 did not fix it.  Update 1.5 is also too far into development to fix it.  The new rank requirements don't work, and the new rank restrictions don't work.  There are still recruits in expert servers. :(  The tank glitch which was established in the very first week wasn't removed until update 1.2.  Update 1.3 added lag.  The weapon balancing tweaks from 1.3 can be disabled by disabling the wrench and biofield generator.  It's great that they keep updating, but it would be better if they did it right.

Helmetz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Helmetz

Yea...I still play....I'm stuck trying to get my stupid ribbon so I can rank up....either I get on a team where everybody wants to fly at the same time or I get on a team where it's just me flying against like 6 other people...so frustrating....I wish I kept playing until I got the achievement, but my clanmates kept telling me to join them and play COD4....

AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AaronBelfast

The steep learning curve made me cry so I gave up.

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By DarkLegend

No because I have only rented it.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By epic_pets

Im buying it at price drop

Elsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Elsa

Yeah, I still play.  I was in the Warhawk Tournament though and played too much... so right now I'm taking a break and playing Battlefield:BC and MGS4/MGO.  I still play Warhawk about twice a week... but was playing it most every night for awhile.
    With the new modes, there seem to be lots of people playing again (I really love Collection mode!), though there is always a core active community anyway.

lastfreename

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lastfreename

I think it needs some new modes, as opposed to 4 flag ctf(col) and extended-deathmatch(hero). I want something to really shake up the game style, maybe put some more focus on ground play, I think aircraft have too much of an advantage. Also, keep playing past the constant dying, its worth it.

normajean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By normajean777

i still play all the time its actually other then mgs4 it one of my fav. games this gen. i love it i am alright but i feel they need to help the ground troops a little more balanced against the warhawks. I am ok at flying but as other ppl say the team in the warhawks always seem to dominate. also they need to fix spawn killing if you cant get out of your base they need to make a secondary base so you can have a least a little chance to srike back but other then that the game is great and addictive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.