Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhawk

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

Based on the original PlayStation game of the same name, Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 opts for team-based multiplayer action on the ground and in the air instead of single-player flight combat.

So who learned something?

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fr0br0

Who learned a thing or two after playing around in the training modes? Don't be embarrassed. Just because you are a Vet at the game doesn't mean there was a trick or two you never bothered looking into...

I never knew you could powerslide the Warhawks. I knew you could do it to the 4x4, but I never tried it on a Warhawk. Didn't know physics worked that way...

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

I wish Warhawk was on the 360.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By brukaoru

The first time I played Warhawk, a friend took me to a training mode to show me the basics before we went into an actual game.

I'm still not good at the game, though I haven't played it in awhile.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By OmegaPirate

I didnt know about using l2 and r2 to powerslide either - that and that the missle lock warning happens AFTER the missiles have been fired

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mosespippy

I use the flight training to practice 6axis flight.  On Pro flight with analog sticks I can kill 13, and on Pro flight with 6axis I can kill 5, so I got some work to do before I can become a better pilot.  At least there is a training mode now, so I can judge how well I'm improving.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.