Controls & Features
The game is built for touch only.
- Punching is done by tapping the screen. You have two punches, Light and Medium Punch.
- Light Punch deals low damage and nothing more.
- Medium Punch deals same damage as Light Punch, but also stuns the opponent, disrupting their current attack.
- Kicking is done by swiping the screen. You have two kicks, Light and Medium kick.
- Light Kick deals slightly more damage than Low Punch and nothing more.
- Medium Kick deals same damage as Light Kick, but also stuns the opponent, disrupting their current attack.
The game also features heavy hitting two combos. Both combos also dizzies the opponent in addition to increased damage.
- Power Uppercut: Is performed by swiping for kick after performing a Medium Punch.
- Roundhouse Kick: Is performed by tapping for punch after performing a Medium Kick.
The game currently features two types of drinks. The popular Waster Piss and the notorious local RedX.
- Waster Piss is a wasteland favorite and will take away some of the pain from getting beat up.
- RedX is the notorious local poison. As an outsider, the player can't handle RedX too well and will therefore take pain from drinking it. If that wasn't enough, the player will also puke all over the floor.
When the player has taken enough damage, they will be able to activate Rage Mode indicated by a flashing button in the Upper left corner.
Tapping the button activates Rage Mode for a short period. While in Rage Mode, the player is invincible and does even more damage with all attacks.
While in Rage Mode, the player can now handle the usually damaging RedX without puking or taking damage and if that wasn't enough, RedX also resets the countdown for when Rage Mode will end.
Achievements & Benefits
All achievements in Wasteland Bar Fight also gives the player some kind of positive benefit. Benefits like handle more pain before being knocked out, longer Rage Mode duration, heal more pain from Waster Piss etc.
Release and availability
Wasteland Bar Fight is currently released for Android on Google Play only.
- December 30th, 2014 - Soft launch with availability in Norway & India
- January 8th, 2015 - Availability expanded to include Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa and United Kingdom.
Wasteland Bar Fight will also be made available on iOS and Windows Phone in the future.
Where to get Wasteland Bar Fight