Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Watch Dogs 2

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 15, 2016

The sequel to Watch Dogs moves to San Francisco with a new protagonist.

Does This Bug Anyone Else?

AutoBarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The open world of San Francisco is brilliantly rendered, but one of the things that makes the world feel significantly less real than GTAV or TW3 is what little difference the time of day makes.

The pedestrians remain the same 24 hours a day -- walk through the park at 2am and see people hula-hooping and walking their dogs.

Given the lengths the game goes to to make each citizen a unique character you can interact with, it's a shame they didn't at least cut the population density right down at night to give more of a sense of realism.

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This is actually the most realistic part of the game. As the population of San Francisco is approximately 64% soulless vampires, the population density is actually higher after the sun goes down

AutoBarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@cornfed40: Not in my experience. Do you honestly believe there are more people on the streets at night? Check out the waterfront at 3 in the morning, and 3 in the afternoon. BIG difference.

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@autobarn: Well, I live in Kansas City, but I did go to SF with my family when I was 13. They didn't really let me out by myself at night though so I don't remember much about that. Also, it was a joke, and I don't believe in vampires :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.