Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Watch Dogs

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 27, 2014

A third-person open-world game from Ubisoft, set in an alternate version of Chicago where the entire city is connected under a single network, and a vigilante named Aiden Pearce uses it to fight back against a conspiracy.

Uplay points not being rewarded for Fatal Focus Uplay action

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Got the Magic Smoke trophy a few days ago and a message popped up on my screen saying I was rewarded Uplay reward points for completing the Fatal Focus action (kill 4 opponents during 1 session of focus)...

...went to my Uplay screen and it didn't register (The Magic Smoke trophy is still there though)!

Am I boned? Will this fix itself somehow if I make a new savegame? What do?! :(

PS: I tried to pose a question on my ubisoft support page but when I went to the "My Questions History" area, it was blank... leading me to believe it never even got recorded (tried multiple times)

Thanks

bwheeeler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know but I hope you get your Uplay points

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By 49th

Ok, here's what you've gotta do. Go into "My Games" and click on Watch Dogs. Next open the console and type using the keyboard "0010101//:watch_dogs_uplay_upload", press enter. Now take out your smartphone and select your "clone source" software, whatever you usually use. Now clone your router and enter the external IP of the Uplay client (this can be found by simply 'rooting' the client). Then just perform an exchange of Uplay points currency, using this method you can actually transfer as many eCredz and you need but obviously don't go crazy because you will alert the French government.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.