Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Watch Dogs

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 27, 2014

A third-person open-world game from Ubisoft, set in an alternate version of Chicago where the entire city is connected under a single network, and a vigilante named Aiden Pearce uses it to fight back against a conspiracy.

Watch Dogs Online Hacking Pro Tips.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PenpalDubstep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PenpalDubstep

[video removed]

I've found a way to detect invaders before they hack you. I've also included some general tips and good hiding spots. Let me know what you think! I apologize about video quality.

Aishan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

So the tip is to keep trying to pause? How is that in any way useful while you're playing the game?

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I'm sure in some capacity you're just trying to be helpful, but our forum rules prohibit this sort of Youtube spam post. Sorry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.