Disney's Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Paradise (known on the American PlayStation release as simply Disney's Lilo & Stitch) is a 3D platformer developed by Blitz and published in North America on June 14, 2002 for the PlayStation (by SCEA) and the PC (by Disney Interactive). The PS1 version was later published in Europe by SCEE on November 27, 2002.
One of the three platform video game tie-ins of the 2002 Disney animated feature film Lilo & Stitch (alongside High Voltage's PlayStation 2 game Stitch: Experiment 626 and Digital Eclipse's Lilo & Stitch Game Boy Advance game), the game takes place sometime after the film's story. As both Lilo Pelekai and her extraterrestrial "dog" Stitch, players fight off aliens on the island of Kaua'i. Both protagonists have their own unique styles of gameplay, with Stitch being the more destructive of the two and Lilo inexplicably having voodoo powers.
- Microsoft® Windows® 95/98/Me/XP
- Pentium™ II class processor, 266 MHz or faster
- 32MB RAM or greater
- 80MB free uncompressed hard disk space
- 8X speed CD-ROM or faster
- 16-bit DirectX 8.0a-compatible sound card
- 8MB video card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color depth, DirectX 8.0a-compatible
- DirectX 8.0a (included)
- Java-compatible Web Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 4.0 or Netscape Navigator 4.08 or later)
- Pentium™ II class processor, 333 MHz or faster
- 64MB RAM
Log in to comment