Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

White Knight Chronicles: International Edition

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

White Knight Chronicles is a mixture of traditional fantasy JRPG and good old fashioned mecha. The story features Leonard, a protagonist who can transform into the White Knight with the use of an ancient technology. The game also allows players to join forces over the internal multiplayer mode, Geonet.

Thinking Of Importing

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By get2sammyb

I know the PS3 is region free... was just wondering if anyone knows whether this game will have English subtitles or not?

I doubt not, but hey you can never know until you ask.

10MP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By 10MP

it's a good thing not all japanese games have subtitles or i would have to import them all to avoid crap english dubs.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PureRok
    10MP said:
    "it's a good thing not all japanese games have subtitles or i would have to import them all to avoid crap english dubs."
    QFT
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Endogene

I looked around a bit but was unable to find any info saying it had english in it sorry.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By zitosilva
    Levio91 said:
    "PureRok said:
    "10MP said:
    "it's a good thing not all japanese games have subtitles or i would have to import them all to avoid crap english dubs."
    QFT"
    I feel like an idiot... Why you ask? because I always thought QFT meant "Quit Fucking Trolling" now I know it means quote for truth. my bad i negged your post before i figured out what it really meant."
    I actually thought that as well for a long time.

I could be wrong, but I think that usually the games that are described as something like "Asian Region" and not "Japan" tend to have at least english subtitles. Maybe if you send an e-mail to play-asia they might be able to inform you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.