Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii Fit U

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 01, 2013

Wii Fit U introduces new features such as Gym Communities that lets people discuss their exercise progress online but still privately, GamePad support for select activities and the Fit Meter, a peripheral tracking lots of data that can be transferred to the Wii U game.

Impressions so far?

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

So i just got done trying out Wii Fit U for the first time and i came away pretty impressed. As someone who could appreciate the original as a tool for motivating yourself to get fit i thought this one went another step further and actually added a lot of genuinely fun games. New balance games like the waiter and rock climbing games were super cool and since they don't make you have to wait to unlock activities, just difficulties, there just feels like a ton more content than the original.

Also, side note, miis have limbs now! And they look so weird, like a hybrid mii/xbox avatar.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loving it so far. Glad I grabbed a black balance board a month ago off eBay :D

The scuba diving game makes me pumped for a new Endless Ocean title.

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AgnosticJesus

I lost 5 lbs the first time time I used it.

spinthelights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wonder if there is enough interest in the GB community to create a Gym Community? It's a pretty stellar game.

pnevares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

Also, side note, miis have limbs now! And they look so weird, like a hybrid mii/xbox avatar.

Can you explain what you mean by that? I don't remember miis not having limbs, especially in Wii Fit.

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@pnevares: ah i was wrong it appears, i was thinking of the miis in the mii plaza on the 3ds, they just have ball hands and no limbs.

jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

@spinthelights: I'd be willing to start one if there are others interested.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.