Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii Music

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 20, 2008

Wii Music allows users to play and experiment with over 60 different instruments with up to three other players, focusing on fun and creativity instead of the "play as correctly as possible"-approach found in other music games.

Out in Japan

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Endogene

Guess it wont be long before we finally find out how that game really is.

EDIT: why would you post in this thread if you do not care for the wii or are not interested in this game? Lets keep this on topic.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Endogene

First impressions are in, mixed feelings for the moment. Most of the reactions i have heard of say it is either bad while others say it is fun.
    Guess that is what is to be expected of a game that does not focus the core audience.

Anyway tough luck for those who were planning on importing it and playing it on datels freeloader (which has been made useless with update3.3) wii music contains a new update. Also for those who own a Jap Wii and who dont speak japanese it might be a better idea to wait for the english release, the game is pretty text heavy (in the beginning at least).

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I do not like Wii !!!!! I dunno why

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By zitosilva

Is there any form of challenge to it? Or is it indeed just a toy? And how are the drums?

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Endogene
    zitosilva said:
    "Is there any form of challenge to it? Or is it indeed just a toy? And how are the drums?"
    Since the people i know are playing the JAP version and dont know any japanese they are having problem with operating every instrument.
    I'll go and check tomorrow morning what their thought are on it.

For now it looks like it is more like a toy than a challenge but this is i am sure partialy due to the fact that no one has any idea about how every the game  works.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.