Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii U

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii U, the follow-up to the monstrously popular Nintendo Wii console, launched in North America on November 18th 2012.

I think it's time to buy one...

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By vortextk

So I'm shopping refurb deals and checking eBay, but i think I'll see what Black Friday has in store. I'll be working it, retail sucks, but will look at what I can access online for deals and bundles. I have a list of about a dozen games I want and that's about it.

A little afraid something comes out and Nintendos like "hey we're porting most of the games over" or that it's backwards compatible but download only, of course.

Between the small highly well regarded library games I want and some popular multiplayer stuff that I really don't own on anything else, it feels like time.

I think it's more tempting than ever because I can literally finish my entire Wii U library so easily. Not a great endorsement if I were trying to sell it but works for me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.