Names better than Wii U

Avatar image for lobster_ear
#1 Posted by Lobster_Ear (305 posts) -

Super Wii  
Wii 2
Wii Too 
Wii HD 
and of course Nintendo 
 
Just saying...

Avatar image for spoonman671
#2 Posted by Spoonman671 (5767 posts) -

Might want to add some discussion value, or this will get locked.

Avatar image for deegee
#3 Posted by DeeGee (2192 posts) -

All those names are terrible.

Online
Avatar image for lobster_ear
#4 Posted by Lobster_Ear (305 posts) -
@DeeGee said:

All those names are terrible.

Where did I say they were good? They're just better than Wii U. When your product is called "Wii" and you stick with that name for brand recognition it's always going to be bad.
Avatar image for icemael
#5 Posted by Icemael (6860 posts) -

Niintendo.

Online
Avatar image for claude
#6 Posted by Claude (16651 posts) -

Wii U

Avatar image for starvinggamer
#7 Posted by StarvingGamer (11360 posts) -

Wii NES

Avatar image for richardlolson
#8 Posted by RichardLOlson (1904 posts) -

The name should have been, "Piece of shit plastic with screen"

Avatar image for green_incarnate
#9 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1789 posts) -

@StarvingGamer: LOL

Avatar image for damnboyadvance
#10 Posted by damnboyadvance (4183 posts) -
@Lobster_Ear said:
@DeeGee said:

All those names are terrible.

Where did I say they were good? They're just better than Wii U. When your product is called "Wii" and you stick with that name for brand recognition it's always going to be bad.
Don't Microsoft and Sony do that with their systems, though? They aren't exactly in bad situations.
Avatar image for buscemi
#11 Posted by Buscemi (1125 posts) -

Wii-oh-hoo!

Avatar image for thesavage
#12 Posted by thesavage (81 posts) -

Personally i would be happy if they went with "The Nintendo revolUtion"

Avatar image for smtdante89
#13 Posted by SMTDante89 (2885 posts) -

There's already a topic similar to this one.

Avatar image for thegreatguero
#14 Posted by TheGreatGuero (8881 posts) -

Wii Wii.

Avatar image for fluxwavez
#15 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19836 posts) -
@SMTDante89 said:
There's already a topic similar to this one.
Precisely.
Avatar image for lobster_ear
#16 Posted by Lobster_Ear (305 posts) -
@damnboyadvance said:
@Lobster_Ear said:
@DeeGee said:

All those names are terrible.

Where did I say they were good? They're just better than Wii U. When your product is called "Wii" and you stick with that name for brand recognition it's always going to be bad.
Don't Microsoft and Sony do that with their systems, though? They aren't exactly in bad situations.
Yeah, but "Xbox" and "PlayStation" aren't nearly as bad as "Wii."
Avatar image for claude
#17 Posted by Claude (16651 posts) -

@Lobster_Ear said:

@damnboyadvance said:
@Lobster_Ear said:
@DeeGee said:

All those names are terrible.

Where did I say they were good? They're just better than Wii U. When your product is called "Wii" and you stick with that name for brand recognition it's always going to be bad.
Don't Microsoft and Sony do that with their systems, though? They aren't exactly in bad situations.
Yeah, but "Xbox" and "PlayStation" aren't nearly as bad as "Wii."

I know, they're worse.

Avatar image for lobster_ear
#18 Posted by Lobster_Ear (305 posts) -
@Claude said:

@Lobster_Ear said:

@damnboyadvance said:
@Lobster_Ear said:
@DeeGee said:

All those names are terrible.

Where did I say they were good? They're just better than Wii U. When your product is called "Wii" and you stick with that name for brand recognition it's always going to be bad.
Don't Microsoft and Sony do that with their systems, though? They aren't exactly in bad situations.
Yeah, but "Xbox" and "PlayStation" aren't nearly as bad as "Wii."

I know, they're worse.

Well then you, sir, are fucking crazy.
Avatar image for claude
#19 Posted by Claude (16651 posts) -

@Lobster_Ear said:

@Claude said:

@Lobster_Ear said:

@damnboyadvance said:
@Lobster_Ear said:
@DeeGee said:

All those names are terrible.

Where did I say they were good? They're just better than Wii U. When your product is called "Wii" and you stick with that name for brand recognition it's always going to be bad.
Don't Microsoft and Sony do that with their systems, though? They aren't exactly in bad situations.
Yeah, but "Xbox" and "PlayStation" aren't nearly as bad as "Wii."

I know, they're worse.

Well then you, sir, are fucking crazy.

XxboxplayerX and 420PSmother out.

Avatar image for scarace360
#20 Posted by scarace360 (4813 posts) -

WUUUU the official wu tang clan system. The wu tang clan games will play like those sega cd games. You know those marky mark games.

Avatar image for blackirish05
#21 Posted by BlackIrish05 (401 posts) -

Nintendo: The Experience

Really though I just liked straight up Nintendo

Avatar image for hector
#22 Posted by Hector (3547 posts) -

How about just 'Nintendo'!!!

Avatar image for president_barackbar
#23 Posted by President_Barackbar (3610 posts) -

Literally anything

Avatar image for hiashi
#24 Posted by Hiashi (94 posts) -

Wii Transfar

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.