Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

In the mail this week - which should I play through first?

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Contrarian

The Wii is nearing its replacement, but there are so many great games to play, some still coming out and many in the back catalogue. These are the 4 that landed from Hong Kong and London this week:

No Caption Provided

Being a Wii owner is a good thing today, so many great and cheap games available to indulge in. I saw 3 older games cheap and I snapped them up. The other is new and a must play for any JRPG fan. Only trouble is, what should occupy my time first? So tell me, who has played these and what did you think of them?

I have already given Fragile Dreams a bit of a run and I am sold. It is a beautiful game and so far, a lot of fun. The Last Story calls out to me most, but Silent Hill also tempts me. I figure I will like Sin & Punishement less than the others. I should try to complete one before Pandora's Tower arrives as I will distracted yet again.

Contrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Contrarian

The Wii is nearing its replacement, but there are so many great games to play, some still coming out and many in the back catalogue. These are the 4 that landed from Hong Kong and London this week:

No Caption Provided

Being a Wii owner is a good thing today, so many great and cheap games available to indulge in. I saw 3 older games cheap and I snapped them up. The other is new and a must play for any JRPG fan. Only trouble is, what should occupy my time first? So tell me, who has played these and what did you think of them?

I have already given Fragile Dreams a bit of a run and I am sold. It is a beautiful game and so far, a lot of fun. The Last Story calls out to me most, but Silent Hill also tempts me. I figure I will like Sin & Punishement less than the others. I should try to complete one before Pandora's Tower arrives as I will distracted yet again.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Winternet

Play The Last Story, if you're into great games.

Dots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Dots

@Winternet said:

Play The Last Story, if you're into great games.

This. And then Silent Hill after that.

theoldhouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By theoldhouse

Silent Hill is really cool if not exactly scary. I finished it in one go so make sure you have a bunch of time to dedicate to it.

Sin and punishement is a ton of fun in short bursts so if you aint got long play some of that.

Not played the other two but planning on getting both now that you have reminded me!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.