Follow

    Wii

    Platform »

    The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

    when is a good game coming out?

    Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
    Ultimate_pwr_rngr

    763

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #1  Edited By Ultimate_pwr_rngr

    i've had this console since launch and there have only been a few good games.

    but recently there haven't been any! when are they all coming out. i wan't the new zelda nao.

    Avatar image for hongkongph0oey
    HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

    1476

    Forum Posts

    32

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 2

    #2  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

    Their coming December 21st, 2012 be at the midnight release I hear shits gonna get crazy

    Avatar image for pause
    pause422

    6350

    Forum Posts

    16

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #3  Edited By pause422

    i was gonna answer this then I realized you asked this in the Wii forum at the last second lol... yeah, can't help you there, only thing that looks semi fun coming soon is Madworld, some manhunt looking brutal thing in like Sin City style.

    Avatar image for demyx
    Demyx

    3251

    Forum Posts

    200

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 1

    #4  Edited By Demyx

    I have no idea, you're on your own

    Avatar image for thegtavaccine
    TheGTAvaccine

    2917

    Forum Posts

    2080

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 3

    #5  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

    I think that Mushroom Men game sounds sweet, Mad World looks okay I guess...

    Avatar image for mrtaco
    MrTaco

    54

    Forum Posts

    18

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #6  Edited By MrTaco

    I hope to god Mad World is good...I need something other than Mario and Zelda to justify my purchase...

    Even if it sucks its tempting to get it just for the pure pleasure of stabbing people in the face

    Ok GB is refusing to let me upload this so photobucket will have to do:

    Avatar image for shocker
    Shocker

    2324

    Forum Posts

    2001

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 2

    #7  Edited By Shocker
    TheGTAvaccine said:
    "I think that Mushroom Men game sounds sweet, Mad World looks okay I guess..."
    I'm interested in seeing how Mad World turns out.
    Avatar image for brukaoru
    brukaoru

    5135

    Forum Posts

    12346

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 2

    #8  Edited By brukaoru
    HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
    "Their coming December 21st, 2012 be at the midnight release I hear shits gonna get crazy"
    You talking about Wii 2?! I hear it's going to have motion control using the power of your mind! And Nintendo's going to be sending subliminal messages to us through the wires attached to our heads... We'll also have to pay for a Mind Control Plus a couple years later because they couldn't get it right the first time... Lame.
    Avatar image for hongkongph0oey
    HoNgKoNgPh0oEy

    1476

    Forum Posts

    32

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 2

    #9  Edited By HoNgKoNgPh0oEy
    brukaoru said:
    "HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
    "Their coming December 21st, 2012 be at the midnight release I hear shits gonna get crazy"
    You talking about Wii 2?! I hear it's going to have motion control using the power of your mind! And Nintendo's going to be sending subliminal messages to us through the wires attached to our heads... We'll also have to pay for a Mind Control Plus a couple years later because they couldn't get it right the first time... Lame."

    I was actually referring to the apocalypse as a joke but I might be getting a wii soon or my family is but I guess I will play it but I wondering where the games are too
    Avatar image for dalai
    Dalai

    7869

    Forum Posts

    955

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 3

    User Lists: 0

    #10  Edited By Dalai

    Mad World, Disaster: Day of Crisis, and Wii Sports Resort are on my shortlist of games I'm looking forward to.  And if you're looking for a new Zelda game, you're gonna have to wait a few years, I guarantee it.

    Yeah, I said Wii Sports Resort, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

    Avatar image for nik_nyg
    Nik_NYG

    575

    Forum Posts

    522

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #11  Edited By Nik_NYG
    Avatar image for dj_lafleur
    DJ_LaFleur

    183

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 3

    #12  Edited By DJ_LaFleur

    Yeah, I'll probably check out Mad World.

    Avatar image for oldschool
    oldschool

    7641

    Forum Posts

    60

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 10

    #13  Edited By oldschool

    Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
    Crave Entertainment Strategy Release date: Aug, 2008

    Mario Super Sluggers
    Nintendo Sports Release date: Aug, 2008

    de Blob
    THQ Action Release date: Sep, 2008

    Monster Lab
    Eidos Interactive RPG Release date: Sep, 2008

    Samba De Amigo
    Sega Music Release date: Sep, 2008

    Sim City Creator
    Electronic Arts Simulation Release date: Sep, 2008

    Star Wars The Force Unleashed
    LucasArts Action Adventure Release date: Sep, 2008

    Wario Land: Shake It!
    Nintendo Action Release date: Sep, 2008

    Deadly Creatures
    THQ Platform Release date: Oct, 2008

    Dokapon Kingdom
    Atlus RPG Release date: Oct, 2008

    Guitar Hero World Tour
    Activision Music Release date: Oct, 2008

    Mushroom Men: Spore Wars
    Navarre Action Release date: Oct, 2008

    My Sims Kingdom
    Electronic Arts Simulation Release date: Oct, 2008

    Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2
    D3 Publisher Fighting Release date: Oct, 2008

    Shaun White Snowboarding
    UBI Soft Sports

    Call of Duty: World at War
    Activision Action Release date: Nov, 2008

    Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked!
    Konami Adventure Release date: Nov, 2008

    Sonic Unleashed
    Sega Action Release date: Nov, 2008

    Star Wars Clone Wars: Lightsabre Duel
    LucasArts Action Release date: Nov, 2008

    Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    Namco Bandai Games RPG Release date: Nov, 2008

    Tomb Raider Underworld
    Eidos Interactive Action Adventure Release date: Nov, 2008

    Skate It
    Electronic Arts Sports Release date: Dec, 2008

    Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
    Capcom Action Adventure Release date: Jan, 2009

    Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
    UBI Soft Action Release date: Q1, 2009

    Madworld
    Sega Action Release date: Feb, 2009


    Plus a couple I couldn’t find on the site I was on, but know of:
    Little King’s Story
    Animal Crossing.

    Plus, I am sure a few will pop up with short notice. Can’t say that I am unhappy as there is enough there for both my time and my money. It disappoints me a little that the obvious human nature dominates the internet - negativity. Why do people enjoy complaining so much? Bored?  When I get bored with something, I just divert my energy elsewhere.  It's a lot more fun that way.

    Avatar image for ssbabel
    SSbabel

    1216

    Forum Posts

    7596

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 8

    #14  Edited By SSbabel

    Star Wars Clone Wars: Lightsabre Duel
    LucasArts Action Release date: Nov, 2008

    This is gonna be an awesome game.

    Avatar image for black_rose
    Black_Rose

    7771

    Forum Posts

    3100

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 18

    User Lists: 8

    #15  Edited By Black_Rose
    oldschool said:
    "Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
    Crave Entertainment Strategy Release date: Aug, 2008

    Mario Super Sluggers
    Nintendo Sports Release date: Aug, 2008

    de Blob
    THQ Action Release date: Sep, 2008

    Monster Lab
    Eidos Interactive RPG Release date: Sep, 2008

    Samba De Amigo
    Sega Music Release date: Sep, 2008

    Sim City Creator
    Electronic Arts Simulation Release date: Sep, 2008

    Star Wars The Force Unleashed
    LucasArts Action Adventure Release date: Sep, 2008

    Wario Land: Shake It!
    Nintendo Action Release date: Sep, 2008

    Deadly Creatures
    THQ Platform Release date: Oct, 2008

    Dokapon Kingdom
    Atlus RPG Release date: Oct, 2008

    Guitar Hero World Tour
    Activision Music Release date: Oct, 2008

    Mushroom Men: Spore Wars
    Navarre Action Release date: Oct, 2008

    My Sims Kingdom
    Electronic Arts Simulation Release date: Oct, 2008

    Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2
    D3 Publisher Fighting Release date: Oct, 2008

    Shaun White Snowboarding
    UBI Soft Sports

    Call of Duty: World at War
    Activision Action Release date: Nov, 2008

    Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked!
    Konami Adventure Release date: Nov, 2008

    Sonic Unleashed
    Sega Action Release date: Nov, 2008

    Star Wars Clone Wars: Lightsabre Duel
    LucasArts Action Release date: Nov, 2008

    Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    Namco Bandai Games RPG Release date: Nov, 2008

    Tomb Raider Underworld
    Eidos Interactive Action Adventure Release date: Nov, 2008

    Skate It
    Electronic Arts Sports Release date: Dec, 2008

    Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
    Capcom Action Adventure Release date: Jan, 2009

    Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
    UBI Soft Action Release date: Q1, 2009

    Madworld
    Sega Action Release date: Feb, 2009


    Plus a couple I couldn’t find on the site I was on, but know of:
    Little King’s Story
    Animal Crossing.

    Plus, I am sure a few will pop up with short notice. Can’t say that I am unhappy as there is enough there for both my time and my money. It disappoints me a little that the obvious human nature dominates the internet - negativity. Why do people enjoy complaining so much? Bored?  When I get bored with something, I just divert my energy elsewhere.  It's a lot more fun that way.

    "
    You just pwned my sould with that list
    Avatar image for mushir
    Mushir

    2630

    Forum Posts

    3328

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 4

    User Lists: 2

    #16  Edited By Mushir
    Ultimate_pwr_rngr said:
    "i've had this console since launch and there have only been a few good games.

    but recently there haven't been any! when are they all coming out. i wan't the new zelda nao."
    You know Nintendo is more than just Mario and Zelda. There are a bunch of games already out on the Wii that have been overlooked.
    Avatar image for holdsteady828
    HoldSteady828

    172

    Forum Posts

    349

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 3

    User Lists: 1

    #17  Edited By HoldSteady828
    Twilight said:
    "Ultimate_pwr_rngr said:
    "i've had this console since launch and there have only been a few good games.

    but recently there haven't been any! when are they all coming out. i wan't the new zelda nao."
    You know Nintendo is more than just Mario and Zelda. There are a bunch of games already out on the Wii that have been overlooked."
    Boom Blox!
    Avatar image for ssbabel
    SSbabel

    1216

    Forum Posts

    7596

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 8

    #18  Edited By SSbabel
    HoldSteady828 said:
    "Twilight said:
    "Ultimate_pwr_rngr said:
    "i've had this console since launch and there have only been a few good games.

    but recently there haven't been any! when are they all coming out. i wan't the new zelda nao."
    You know Nintendo is more than just Mario and Zelda. There are a bunch of games already out on the Wii that have been overlooked."
    Boom Blox!"
    Boom Blox woooooooooooooooooh.
    Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
    Ultimate_pwr_rngr

    763

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    HoNgKoNgPh0oEy said:
    "Their coming December 21st, 2012 be at the midnight release I hear shits gonna get crazy"
    caption
    caption
    Avatar image for clean
    Clean

    2432

    Forum Posts

    621

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 1

    #20  Edited By Clean

    yea dude I have had it for like 8 months and only have 2 games for it. I want some more Zelda

    Avatar image for tomance
    tomance

    1131

    Forum Posts

    272

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 5

    #21  Edited By tomance

    The only game I care about is Mad World.

    Avatar image for black_rose
    Black_Rose

    7771

    Forum Posts

    3100

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 18

    User Lists: 8

    #22  Edited By Black_Rose
    Clean said:
    "yea dude I have had it for like 8 months and only have 2 games for it. I want some more Zelda"
    That's the kind of attitude that makes nintendo release the same series over and over again. People complain for getting the same thing everytime, but when we get different things they also complain, i don't get it.
    Avatar image for nets
    Nets

    325

    Forum Posts

    8

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 4

    User Lists: 0

    #23  Edited By Nets

    When is a good gaming coming out?


    NEVER.

    Avatar image for luckywanderdude
    LuckyWanderDude

    762

    Forum Posts

    1332

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #24  Edited By LuckyWanderDude

    Mad World is the only thing I'm thinking might be good.

    Avatar image for dark_link142
    Dark_Link142

    426

    Forum Posts

    1077

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 5

    User Lists: 3

    #25  Edited By Dark_Link142

    A lot of people are looking forward to Mad World. In my opinion, it looks like mindless trash, but it's from the makers of Viewtiful Joe and Okami...it'll probably be good but I won't be spending a cent on it.

    There's plenty of good games coming out for the Wii. I'm looking forward to Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and Sonic Unleashed. I have a fair sized list of games I'm looking forward to, but I'm not listing it here again >_>.

    Avatar image for nets
    Nets

    325

    Forum Posts

    8

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 4

    User Lists: 0

    #26  Edited By Nets
    Dark_Link142 said:
    "A lot of people are looking forward to Mad World. In my opinion, it looks like mindless trash, but it's from the makers of Viewtiful Joe and Okami...it'll probably be good but I won't be spending a cent on it.

    There's plenty of good games coming out for the Wii. I'm looking forward to Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and Sonic Unleashed. I have a fair sized list of games I'm looking forward to, but I'm not listing it here again >_>."

    Sonic Unleashed is not for the Wii. Sonic and the Black Knight is (IMO, some stupid game where Sonic has a sword).
    Avatar image for earthbounder
    Earthbounder

    318

    Forum Posts

    2671

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 3

    #27  Edited By Earthbounder

    Mario Sluggers comes out this month and next month we will get Wario Land. De Blob, Sonic Unleashed and Animal Crossing City Folk are other nice games being released before december.

    Avatar image for biggerbomb
    BiggerBomb

    7011

    Forum Posts

    -1

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 4

    #28  Edited By BiggerBomb

    Those crazy mushrooms look cool.

    Avatar image for demilich
    Demilich

    2648

    Forum Posts

    10647

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 1

    #29  Edited By Demilich

    Enjoy your Smash Bros. FOREVER.

    Avatar image for rowdyrob
    RowdyRob

    221

    Forum Posts

    93

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 2

    #30  Edited By RowdyRob

    There already are good game out! :o

    Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
    Ultimate_pwr_rngr

    763

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Earthbounder said:
    "Mario Sluggers comes out this month and next month we will get Wario Land. De Blob, Sonic Unleashed and Animal Crossing City Folk are other nice games being released before december."
    i said good games
    Avatar image for rowdyrob
    RowdyRob

    221

    Forum Posts

    93

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 2

    #32  Edited By RowdyRob
    Ultimate_pwr_rngr said:
    "Earthbounder said:
    "Mario Sluggers comes out this month and next month we will get Wario Land. De Blob, Sonic Unleashed and Animal Crossing City Folk are other nice games being released before december."
    i said good games"
    Wario Land should be good >_>

    As I said before, there are already good games out and I'm sure you haven't check them all out.
    Avatar image for earthbounder
    Earthbounder

    318

    Forum Posts

    2671

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 3

    #33  Edited By Earthbounder
    Ultimate_pwr_rngr said:
    "Earthbounder said:
    "Mario Sluggers comes out this month and next month we will get Wario Land. De Blob, Sonic Unleashed and Animal Crossing City Folk are other nice games being released before december."
    i said good games"
    Well, if you don`t think any of those games are good than I think you should sell your Wii. Although I don`t really see how someone can say that Wario Land is bad. Apparently you have never played a game of the series.

    This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

    Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

    Comment and Save

    Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.