Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Wii..... Wings?

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Catolf

Okay Nintendo...

what tom-foolery is this?

Wings? Why would I need wings, and only for a Wiifit game.. a minigame no less? Anyone else seen this? I'm confused. I love you Nintendo but now your milking folks..

No Caption Provided
    ElegantRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ElegantRuby
    @Catolf: Um...Nintendo isn't making them... CTA Digital is.
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mutha3

HAHAHAHAHA this is the best peripheral ever

Nintendo didn't make this, though. direct your rage(praise)towards the third-party that did.

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Next you'll be wearing a helmet for your Wii controller so Guitar Hero can give you bonus points for headbanging.
    fini_fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By fini_fly

They may help you win in the game, but definitely cause you to lose in life.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Catolf
    @ElegantRuby said:
    " @Catolf: Um...Nintendo isn't making them... CTA Digital is. "
    Well that makes me feel a little better.

@mutha3 said:
    " HAHAHAHAHA this is the best peripheral ever  Nintendo didn't make this, though. direct your rage(praise)towards the third-party that did. "

I didn't find out about this till today via an outraged friend, so I figured I post about it cause I wasn't sure on this whole thing.. but why make them.. they look lik oven mits.. << XD
    mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By mutha3
    @Catolf said:

I didn't find out about this till today via an outraged friend, so I figured I post about it cause I wasn't sure on this whole thing.. but why make them.. they look lik oven mits.. << XD "

See? they're multifunctional. Now, you can make yourself look like an ass not only while pretending to fly, but also when you're pretending to cook!

(I wonder how the lady posing in that picture felt)
    Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Catolf
    @mutha3 said:
    " @Catolf said:

I didn't find out about this till today via an outraged friend, so I figured I post about it cause I wasn't sure on this whole thing.. but why make them.. they look lik oven mits.. << XD "

See? they're multifunctional. Now, you can make yourself look like an ass not only while pretending to fly, but also when you're pretending to cook!  (I wonder how the lady posing in that picture felt) "
    LOL

Prolly felt like an ass.

@LunarAura said:
    " Next you'll be wearing a helmet for your Wii controller so Guitar Hero can give you bonus points for headbanging. "

I strangely do think that could happen.. with like a fake plastic spiked Mohawk on top.
    Mariorules85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Mariorules85

Is it just me, or did the Wii drank some Red Bull? Because ya know... it gives ya wings?

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Ace829
    @Mariorules85 said:
    " Is it just me, or did the Wii drank some Red Bull? Because ya know... it gives ya wings? "
    ZING

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.